It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG.COM Celebrates Games Created with Passion!
300+ deals up to 90% off to celebrate games created in Canada and the US

This week GOG.COM celebrates boldness, creativity, and ambition with over 300 DRM-free offers up to 90% off. All those games were created with passion and wear the mark of their creators. They are all results of years of hard work, dedication, heated debates, and what-could-go-wrong playtests that shaped them into unique gaming gems.

Because this week is all about passion and commitment, GOG.COM honours the Canada Day today! To join the festivities, we have put together a collection of some of the best games ever made in Canada. The intense Guacamelee! (-70%) and Guacamelee! 2 (-50%), the addictive Darkest Dungeon (-70%) and the groovy The Messenger (-30%) are all ripe for the taking among many, many others.

We also celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July with a colossal collection of Games Made in the United States! Grab some of the best games made by American game developers, up to 90% off along with the entire Interplay catalog at 50% off, and first ever discounts for the godfathers of the RPG genre The Bard’s Tale Trilogy (-34%) and a reimagined classic Blood: Fresh Supply (-25%).

Other great games on sale this week include Stardew Valley (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Into The Breach (-50%), Firewatch (-75%), Cuphead (-15%), Dragon Age: Origins (-75%), We Happy Few (-50%), Donut County (-33%), The Universim (-20%), Enter The Gungeon (-50%), The Witness (-70%), GNOG (-25%), Foundation (-20%), Torchlight II (-50%) and many more.

Created with Passion weekly sale featuring games created in Canada and the US lasts until July 8th, 10 PM UTC.
low rated
"Passion".

That is one sucky sale name and reeks of bullshit policy, but hey.

Otherwise, Messenger is great, get it!

Also, some bugs, finding paradise soundtrack is: €4.99 -> €4.99
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Zoidberg
Correct me if I am wrong, but Guacamelee 2 is cheaper now, then it was during the Summer Sale?
low rated
GOG.com: GOG.COM Celebrates Games Created with Passion!
300+ deals up to 90% off to celebrate games created in Canada and the US

This week GOG.COM celebrates boldness, creativity, and ambition with over 300 DRM-free offers up to 90% off. All those games were created with passion and wear the mark of their creators. They are all results of years of hard work, dedication, heated debates, and what-could-go-wrong playtests that shaped them into unique gaming gems.

Because this week is all about passion and commitment, GOG.COM honours the Canada Day today! To join the festivities, we have put together a collection of some of the best games ever made in Canada. The intense Guacamelee! (-70%) and Guacamelee! 2 (-50%), the addictive Darkest Dungeon (-70%) and the groovy The Messenger (-30%) are all ripe for the taking among many, many others.

We also celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July with a colossal collection of Games Made in the United States! Grab some of the best games made by American game developers, up to 90% off along with the entire Interplay catalog at 50% off, and first ever discounts for the godfathers of the RPG genre The Bard’s Tale Trilogy (-34%) and a reimagined classic Blood: Fresh Supply (-25%).

Other great games on sale this week include Stardew Valley (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Into The Breach (-50%), Firewatch (-75%), Cuphead (-15%), Dragon Age: Origins (-75%), We Happy Few (-50%), Donut County (-33%), The Universim (-20%), Enter The Gungeon (-50%), The Witness (-70%), GNOG (-25%), Foundation (-20%), Torchlight II (-50%) and many more.

Created with Passion weekly sale featuring games created in Canada and the US lasts until July 8th, 10 PM UTC.
Fix this :

https://www.gog.com/game/postal_2_paradise_lost

100% off $0.01 ?

Can we also have a " made in ( USSR ) Russia " weekly sale right now ? I miss the russian bear bannner from the front page . ;)
Post edited July 01, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
Ooo, Forsaken for $5? I'm there! :)

Grandia 2 is Canadian-made now? *chuckles* =P On that note, I'm actually tempted to pick this up. As far as I could find out it does not feature random combat encounters, which is one aspect of way too many JRPGs I've never liked, but it would be nice if someone could confirm whether I can actually see/avoid mobs on the world/level map.
Oh, RWarehall, where art thou...
Mr.Mumbles: Ooo, Forsaken for $5? I'm there! :)
Very good price indeed!

Descent fans should not miss the chance to grab the game at this price.
Whoa, the entire Interplay catalog 50% off? What did we do to deserve such an amazing offer Gog? ¬¬' </sarcasm>
Mr.Mumbles: Grandia 2 is Canadian-made now? *chuckles* =P
Now I have this mind canon that one of the junior devs was on vacation in Canada and suddenly got the inspiration to fix a specific bug they hadn't solved before he left. So he scribbled a half dozen lines in a napkin in canadian soil.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by joppo
Is this like a second Summer Sale?
I recently saw the Witcher series on full discount again after the Summer Sale.

e: Snagged Blood: Fresh Supply right quick.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by pkk234
Anyone played Massive Chalice?

I'm probably about to buy it anyway since I just found out Simon Templeman is voice acting in the game and that is enough for me :D. But is the gameplay any good at least?
Post edited July 01, 2019 by idbeholdME
Games made with passion... there are Iron Tower's games (Age of Decadence, criminally underrated RPG) and some others. List is almost perfect...would put Underrail on the sale, there is expansion coming soon so it would be good opportunity...
GOG.com: Created with Passion weekly sale featuring games created in Canada and the US lasts until July 8th, 10 PM UTC.
MechoEcho have zero discount now.
Panaias: Oh, RWarehall, where art thou...
+1 ;)
Post edited July 01, 2019 by MadalinStroe
edit: Withdrawing comment. For now.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by viranimus
Mr.Mumbles: it would be nice if someone could confirm whether I can actually see/avoid mobs on the world/level map.
Yes and yes. Enemies are visible on the exploration field and behave similarly to the ones in the Sora no Kiseki Trilogy. They chase you etc but can be avoided if the terrain permits it.

Grandia 2 is a classic and i cannot recommend it enough. And this remaster has the added benefit of Japanese audio.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Hikage1983