It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These deals are on point.

Put your inventory items and brain cells in order: it's all you need to enjoy the Dracula Trilogy, Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, Syberia 3, or Corsairs Gold.
A hot cup of coffee wouldn't hurt, either.
As long as you switch to an energy drink for Moto Racer, FORCED SHOWDOWN, and Iron Storm, that is.

The Weekly Sale ends October 1st, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
Ghorpm’s "don’t miss this hidden gem" recommendation

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon

For us, gamers, it's pretty obvious that Dracula does exist in this series but the main character, a catholic priest, does not believe in vampires. He is sent to Vladoviste to investigate a life and death of a doctor because local church authorities claim she should be canonized.

As you can imagine he starts to experience a lot of anomalies, people tell him strange stories and he has mysterious dreams...

The best thing is that supernatural is not bluntly thrown at you in this game. Your main task is to analyze numerous documents, talk with different people, search for clues and solve elaborate puzzles. Most of the time our good priest will actually find proofs that vampirism is just a myth but at the same time he will get a feeling that there is something else going on... something elusive... something incredibly well concealed... concealed by a sentient being. And it's teasing him. Teasing to follow this path... the Path of the Dragon...

As much as Dracula 1 and 2 are typical adventure games about human vs vampire struggle the third one is one of the best games I've ever played. I was in awe how marvelous this story was and how well it was told. Puzzles are hard but it gives a lot of satisfaction to solve them. And in a sense - some of them are quite similar to "The Ninth Gate". For example you'll be shown a few copies of the same painting and only by analyzing the differences between them you'll be able to solve some puzzles (trust me, it was not a spoiler, one character will directly explain that you have to do so but she won't give you an actual answer and neither did I so don't worry - I didn't spoil anything)

I can't recommend it strong enough!

TL;DR buy Dracula Trilogy and play Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Since the sale contains a number of Cryo Interactive and Anuman Interactive games including Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins, now is the ideal time to point out that Dragon Lore II: The Heart Of The Dragon Man has yet to be released here. Vote!

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragon_lore_ii_the_heart_of_the_dragon_man
Post edited September 24, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: Since the sale contains a number of Cryo Interactive and Anuman Interactive games including Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins, now is the ideal time to point out that Dragon Lore II: The Heart Of The Dragon Man has yet to be released here. Vote!

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragon_lore_ii_the_heart_of_the_dragon_man
Consider it voted for!
I did some digging. It seems as though Dragon Lore II is only available on the ZOOM Platform.

https://www.zoom-platform.com/#store-dragon-lore-ii-the-heart-of-the-dragon-man

The publishers are listed as Anuman Interactive, Cryo Interactive, and Jordan Freeman Group. I found this on the About ZOOM page:

"ZOOM’s Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Jordan Freeman, conceived the ZOOM Platform project and built its first prototype. He also formed the Jordan Freeman Group development arm of the Company, which focuses on building franchises around ZOOM's technology. These franchises are published and distributed on ZOOM Platform. Prior to ZOOM's founding, Freeman was Founder and Chief Technical Officer at Head 2 Head Gaming."

The trouble is, will the founder of ZOOM relinquish an exclusive on his platform for a DRM-free competitor?

Also, there's this:

https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1043161311796969473

ZOOM had issues with GOG that spilled out onto Twitter recently. They're apparently in contact now. Who knows what will come of it?
Post edited September 24, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
Aww, I thought this was going to be the Telltale fire sale.
Adventure but no Pajama Sam? That's not very cash money of you.
gibbeynator: Aww, I thought this was going to be the Telltale fire sale.
Fire sale... you dick. No but seriously, thanks because I hadn't heard about this until your comment made me look... after lol that is.
Can we get Culpa Innata on GOG please?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culpa_Innata
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/culpa_innata
The Syberia games are all style, no substance. You are better off watching it on youtube while skipping the crappy parts.
Ghorpm: Ghorpm’s "don’t miss this hidden gem" recommendation

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon

I can't recommend it strong enough!

TL;DR buy Dracula Trilogy and play Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Ghorpm is definitely right, this is only adventure with has strictly logical puzzle which I know.
Post edited September 24, 2018 by IXOXI
What about Black Moon Chronicles? Is it fixed now?

First review from the store page says that cutscenes are missing but it was written in 2017.
Ghorpm: TL;DR buy Dracula Trilogy and play Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
What about Dracula 4+5? As far as I can read together they are more like one game. But are they really that bad or are the low ratings mostly from the time before Dracula 5 was added?
Ghorpm: TL;DR buy Dracula Trilogy and play Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
eiii: What about Dracula 4+5? As far as I can read together they are more like one game. But are they really that bad or are the low ratings mostly from the time before Dracula 5 was added?
The latter. It is a decent game, absolutely nothing special but good enough to be enjoyable. I used singular form because it makes no sense to treat them as separat games: my total play time of Dracula 4+5 was 1.5h. So yeah, people were quite angry before Dracula 4 release and AFAIR at the beginning we were supposed to pay for Dracula 5 which made things even worse. So if you like to complete a series - go for it, it is not bad. Just don't expect anything epic.
man, i was all set to snatch up 60% off syberia 3 but oh boy.... those reviews....... color me sad