It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everyone’s favorite time of the week is upon us and with it, a special GOG MIX sale that will fill your weekend with awesome gaming experiences!

With a variety of titles and genres, all with discounts going as high as -85%, you’ll find something great to play no matter what your taste is. The sale lasts until January 9th, 11 PM UTC.

Let’s jump right into it and take a look at some of the examples:

Turbo Overkill (-10%)
While still in development, this crazy sci-fi, FPP shooter is already bound to make our hearts pound faster with its savage, over the top gameplay. It’s heavily inspired by some of the all-time greats like Doom, Duke Nukem and Quake, and packed with stunning cyberpunk visuals. You play as half-metal, half-human, half-crazy Johnny Turbo, augmented with hidden arm rockets and a chainsaw that extends from your lower leg allowing you to kick-slice enemies wide open. Prepare to wall-running and dashing, sliding on your chainsaw leg, eviscerating foes and opening up bosses for critical damage, car-surfing on the hoods of flying cars, blasting enemies away with the Twin Magnums, teleporting and much more! All of that alongside two dozen stages filled with secrets, bonus arena stages, and white-knuckle combat puzzles is what makes this FPS an unforgettable, wild ride.

Steelrising (-40%)
The city burns and bleeds as it suffers the madness of King Louis XVI and his violent legions of automatons. Aegis, a mechanical masterpiece created by the engineer Vaucanson to be the queen's bodyguard, must save the French Revolution in this challenging action-RPG. Define your own style and upgrade your abilities as you progress through the game. You can play as a ruthless warrior, a hard-hitting bodyguard, a deadly dancer or a virtuoso of the elemental arts. Take advantage of a wide variety of weapons and skills to approach each fight in your own unique way.
OK. GOG is officially mocking it's user base. Kill off a popular feature, ignore requests to bring it back for years and then name an insignificant sale after it. Way to go, GOG.
Catventurer: I think you meant to say, "Meow it's purrsonal!!"
Meow it's purrrsonal!
In BG2 One can Find Familiar a Cat with personality, skills, some dialog, and live actions. A cat will become a part of the team.
In HuniePop PC can meet a CatGirl when trying to throw out a fish in a park.
Possibly an older version of CatGirl can be found in Batman Arkham City. ; )

Once GOG MIX is back in some form I will write a new post on this forum. You are all beautiful minds.

Edit: about six weeks, no fun without forum lol
Post edited February 22, 2023 by user deleted
PaterAlf: Excuse me, where is Night in the Woods???

Edit: Saw another user already asked you about it.
The moment I heard someone mentioning that Night in the Woods was missing I was waiting for you :D
Lifthrasil: OK. GOG is officially mocking it's user base. Kill off a popular feature, ignore requests to bring it back for years and then name an insignificant sale after it. Way to go, GOG.
They can afford to do this? If so, would that be because the portion of the userbase who cares about the mocking is so small?
Lifthrasil: OK. GOG is officially mocking it's user base. Kill off a popular feature, ignore requests to bring it back for years and then name an insignificant sale after it. Way to go, GOG.
tfishell: They can afford to do this? If so, would that be because the portion of the userbase who cares about the mocking is so small?
Of course they can afford it. They can even afford to sell games with DRM now. The number of users who still care about it is too small and ever dwindling.
Post edited January 10, 2023 by Lifthrasil
Catventurer:
joveian: Oh yeah, technically it has some issues so I could imagine it potentially not working well enough on under spec systems even though it doesn't do anything complex. It is one of very few 2D games that gave me nausea (due to extreme tearing when walking around IIRC) until I adjusted a GPU driver setting.

Stay safe and good luck on your power situation.
The funny thing is that I ended up loosing power later that evening (January 7th) and only just came back up about an hour ago (8pm on January 10th.) Although I have five windows that are leaking, the worst thing at the moment really is the refrigerator that really does smell like Zuul has taken up residence in there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFZPhf5p-BU

Fortunately, the utility will pay up to $500 for spoiled food.
Unfortunately, I still have to deal with banishing Zuul myself.
Bring back GOGmixes!

Though at least they added "powered by DOSBox" to game descriptions now. That had been one of the most useful GOGmixes, maintained by Grargar.
Catventurer:
:(. I guess Wikipedia says Zuul eats plants and is from Montana, so maybe arranging some herbs in a line pointing towards Montana would help? Such a pain. I hope those windows aren't leaking too much and that you get a break from the rain.