It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re looking for new great games to spend your weekend with, then we got you covered. Until January 16th, 11 PM UTC, you can browse our Weekend Bargains which include a variety of titles with discounts up to -90%.

Interested in an amazing colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse? Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Desert Edition is up for grabs with a -50% discount.

A classic isometric adventure with a modern twist that can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure? Of course, Lumo is on a -90% deal.

Adventure and mystery visual novel, where you’ll solve pixel puzzles to find clues, use those clues to interrogate witnesses, and work your way to the truth? It’s all there in Murder by Numbers with a -66% discount.

Atmospheric, first-person story-driven mystery game that focuses entirely on exploration and discovery? That’s The Vanishing of Ethan Carter on a -80% bargain.

Or maybe comedy, point and click cosmic horror adventure made in Transylvania is more your taste? Then Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure it is, with its price cut to -85%.

And these are just a few examples. Explore all the discounted games HERE and make this weekend extraordinary!
GOG.com: Weekend Sale: gaming bargains up to -90% for the weekend!
And another sale for the forum...
high rated
If you plan on buying the Creepy Tale Bundle: be careful, once again the bundle is more expensive than buying Creepy Tale and Creepy Tale 2 seperately due to the amazing discount logic in GOG sales :)

Also, don't forget to buy Gibbous ... at 85% off it is a real steal.
Post edited January 13, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Also, don't forget to buy Gibbous ... at 85% off it is a real steal.
I disagree. I bought that game previously in a different GOG sale where it was also 85% off.

Then I got a puzzle where you have to cast a spell using a bunch of books, which was impossible to complete without using an external guide, since there is no reasonable way to figure out the puzzle from just playing the game itself.

That made me regret having bought the game, and it reminded me of why I stopped playing adventure games in the first place (because they almost always feature illogical and unsolvable puzzles without using a guide), and it showed me that even modern adventure games don't bother to fix this problem which has also ruined their ancestor games too.
high rated
If you like classic point&click adventures – take Gibbous (-85%!!) – it's awesome!

• $0.99 • -80% • Creepy Tale
• $0.99 • -80% • Haunt the House: Terrortown
• $0.99 • -80% • Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
• $1.39 • -80% • Detective Grimoire
• $1.49 • -75% • Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
• $1.99 • -90% • Lumo
• $2.09 • -65% • Inherit the Earth
• $2.09 • -65% • The Labyrinth of Time
• $2.49 • -75% • Creepy Tale 2
• $2.49 • -75% • Depths of Peril
• $2.49 • -75% • Din's Curse
• $2.49 • -90% • Lumo - Deluxe Edition
• $2.99 • -85% • Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure
• $3.74 • -85% • Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Deluxe Edition
• $3.99 • -80% • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
• $4.04 • -70% • Creepy Tale Bundle
• $4.49 • -10% • Ravenous Devils
• $4.49 • -70% • The Final Station
• $4.99 • -50% • Don't Be Afraid
• $4.99 • -75% • Tangle Tower
• $4.99 • -50% • The Last Show of Mr. Chardish
• $5.09 • -66% • Murder by Numbers
• $5.09 • -70% • Subterrain
• $7.64 • -66% • Murder by Numbers Collectors Edition
• $8.99 • -40% • Tunguska: The Visitation
• $9.99 • -50% • Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Desert Edition
• $11.99 • -20% • Travellers Rest
• $14.99 • -50% • Kenshi
• $19.49 • -35% • Between the Stars
• $22.49 • -25% • Parkitect
MarkoH01: Also, don't forget to buy Gibbous ... at 85% off it is a real steal.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I disagree. I bought that game previously in a different GOG sale where it was also 85% off.

Then I got a puzzle where you have to cast a spell using a bunch of books, which was impossible to complete without using an external guide, since there is no reasonable way to figure out the puzzle from just playing the game itself.

That made me regret having bought the game, and it reminded me of why I stopped playing adventure games in the first place (because they almost always feature illogical and unsolvable puzzles without using a guide), and it showed me that even modern adventure games don't bother to fix this problem which has also ruined their ancestor games too.
It really surprises me how many had troubles figuring out the puzzle you are talking about. I figured it out the first try even by not using the inbuilt help (which you forgot to mention) without any problems at all. So yes, let's agree to disagree since it is absolutely possible to solve all the puzzles inside the game without any external help. In fact the game is on the easier side for everybody who is used to point and click adventures and is meant to be enjoyed and not to get stuck ... hence the ingame hints - again.
Post edited January 13, 2023 by MarkoH01
For those of us who've been querying the recent sales in which the Xuan-Yuan Sword VII artbook was discounted but not the actual game--in this sale they both are. :-)