It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sale’s theme: publisher sale that includes games from EA
Titles worth checking: Clive Barker's Undying, The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One), Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack
End date: 17th January 2022, 2 PM UTC

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
No "new" games from EA? What about Dead Space 2 or American McGee's Alice?
Post edited January 14, 2022 by seppelfred
high rated
Also no new discounts and no bundle offer...
And the currency exchange rates are not the best ones at the moment. Well...
high rated
New Releases: null
Feelings: Sad
Shopping: Skipped
Post edited January 14, 2022 by erbello
Titles worth checking? Why, are the others unworthy?
So, flashdeals.

They are supposed to be special offers with historical low prices (or near to historical low).

Ankh had a 80% discount in november and a 90% discount in march. And I bought the game cheaper 2 years ago.

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/ankhanniversaryedition/history/

I understand that it is difficult to keep the constant flashdeals flow. But I think it would be better to avoid this kind of things and, in this case, have only one game in the flashdeals section (or none given the situation).

By the way, I already have all the EAgames games I´m interested in, really. At least. for a change, if discounts changed from 75% to, let´s say, 80%, I might go crazy and buy Nox, for example. But that aside...

(Man, I´m in a negative mood today.)
Would be nice of EA to release more titles here, it has been a while.

Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect, Alice Series, there are tons of classic games from the 80's that could be released.
low rated
Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age 2 (and Inquisition if possible) are (*would be, if they would just bring them here) instant must-buys, even if full price, provided of course they are completely DRM-free without any caveats, exceptions, or weasel words.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by rjbuffchix
seppelfred: No "new" games from EA? What about Dead Space 2 or American McGee's Alice?
android wilson denies your request
Already own all of these. If you add more games from EA then I'll be glad to take a look.
I own all of them. I'm so proud of myself to have supported such a deserving publisher when it needed it the most!
The last time I bought the game from EA was February 2020 and it was a gift because all others were bought years ago. We need new additions from EA catalog.
Crysis 2 (2011)
Dragon Age 2 (2011)
Dead Space 2 (2011)
How long before to get them here DRM free?
c&c or lord of the rings: battle for middle earth would be nice... (I know - license hell) ;)
As I mentioned the other day, the "newest" EA games here are Dragon Age Origins, Mirrors Edge and The Saboteur (all 2009 games). Then EA created Origin in 2011. And absolutely nothing since. It's not even about DRM or waiting for games to become "old enough" to be here anymore, it's all down to "The moment we create our own store, that's it, we're done..."