It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 70% off Worms, Capitalism, Guilty Gear, Nosferatu, Warlords Battlecry 3 and more!

It's the start of a weekend full of big things to celebrate! It only makes sense that a variety of games and catalogs come together to make up this particularly inclusive promo. Big or short, new or classic, fast or turn-based, and any blend that you love - with up to 70% off 25+ titles, you don't gotta keep 'em separated. Hey, Come out and Play

There's no better place to start than the Worms series with a trio of classics! Experience the one that started it all, the one that modernized it all, and then the one that changed it all (for better or worse, your call). Coincidentally, owning all three Worms games gets you a 20% discount on the just-announced Worms World Party Remastered preorder - if you're a fan, the deal is as good as they get. There's also the Capitalism series - in which you'll learn about the value of money, and the Guilty Gear series - in which you'll learn about the value of a good fist to the face. But don't go away, there's more including the strategy gem Warlords Battlecry 3, the remastered retro platformer Superfrog HD, and many others!

This week we're also featuring an Independence Day Special with <span class="bold">Supreme League of Patriots</span> discounted at 40% off for the entire week! In this hyper-patriotic, politically incorrect adventure you'll stamp out the evils of the world (like hippies and immigrants) while celebrating all that is truly 'Murica.

With 25+ games on sale up to 70% off, this weekend there's much to celebrate worldwide, it's the perfect day to <span class="bold">Come out and Play! The promo will last for the next five days, until Tuesday, July 7, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Konrad
Just bringing the news post to the forum ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw
Just a note that while most games are indeed discounted by 70%, there are three games which are instead discounted by 50%. Those are:

Guilty Gear Isuka
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
any chance in the future that mdk 2 hd & serious sam hd encounters makes an entry to gog library?
(the old versions needed the overhaul hd textures for modern pc's)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by AlexZeusMercer
Couple a good games in this promo . WBC3, Worms 2 and Soulbringer are must-buys . Guilty Gear X2 is good too, but only if you like that kind of games .

EDIT: Nosferatu is pretty good too .
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Licurg
Already own about half of games on that promo, nevertheless I'll bite an oldie (or two). Backlog is never too big, huh?
The only ones I don't have yet are Nosferatu and Alien Breed.

I'll probably buy Nosferatu regardless of the conflicting reviews (some like it, some hate it), but how is the PC version of Alien Breed compared to the Amiga version? I've earlier skipped Alien Breed on GOG as I've considered that also an Amiga game series which is better to be played on Amiga, also because many parts of the series don't even exist for PC.

Does the PC version have e.g. Roland MT-32 sound support? Sometimes that is good enough reason for me to get the PC version, even if the port from Amiga is lacking in other areas.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by timppu
finally time to pick up nosferatu
some great games here oh should i buy or not tough thoughts.
Come inside our world
An oyster 'round a pearl
You'll all be safe inside
A perfect place to hide, you'll see
Fun by decree
Ride above the storm
The average and the norm
A new found ecstacy
A wild fantasy come true
This one's for you

Nice promo.
GOG.com: you don't gotta keep 'em separated
I'm groaning happily.
InfraSuperman: Come inside our world
An oyster 'round a pearl
You'll all be safe inside
A perfect place to hide, you'll see
Fun by decree
Ride above the storm
The average and the norm
A new found ecstacy
A wild fantasy come true
This one's for you

Nice promo.
Twisted Sister - yay! ;)
staff should call this promo:

"log in and pay" instead
Okay so Nosferatu is really fucking hard! :P

I'm on easy and I can barely get a few feet.