It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

70% off Rollercoaster Tycoon, Empire Earth and Chronicles of Riddick

It's weekend promo time, and this time around you can pick up the Atari and Rebellion catalogs all at 70% off, A.K.A. the "I had no idea just two publishers released all these freakin classics" weekend promo.

And classics they are. There is the Rollercoaster Tycoon series, the unmistakably cult pack of park-management simulators. An absolutely legendary Empire Earth series which lets you take your own nation across the ages RTS-style, and the inimitable Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, which comes with a graphically enhanced remake of The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - often called the best movie-based video game ever. It's seriously that good. If you're feeling malicious, not up for saving the world, now's also a great time to try your hand at being a very, very Evil Genius.

It's not every day that we get a chance to combine two awesome catalogs in one awesomer 70% discount. The Atari + Rebellion Weekend Promo is here, until Tuesday, February 24 at 4:59 AM GMT.

Please GOG, may I have some more?
Sure! The medieval sandbox <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade series</span>, in which you can become the leader of your bloodthirsty warband, a mercenary for hire, or the king of your castle, is also on sale for up to 66% off this weekend, until Monday, February 23 at 10:59 AM GMT.

<span class="bold">TWITCH STREAM SPECIAL</span>
Rerez will be streaming Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, live on twitch.tv/gogcom!

You've watched the movie, now you can watch the game, this Sunday, February 22, 9pm GMT - 4pm EST - 1pm PST
Hm... I already own about half of the games in this promo. I have to check if i should get a few of the games i don't have yet over the weekend. :D
BUY BLOOD!
Nice sale. Might get one or two titles off my wishlist. Definitely thinking about Blood too :)
Very nice collection of games and good discounts!
I... I'm tempted to buy also Blood2, even if I know it's bad XD

Also, I'm puzzled about Empire Earth 2 (I already have the first one)
Grargar: BUY BLOOD!
No!

Don't like that type of FPS. :P
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Trid
GOG, you Evil Genius! My wallet can't keep up with this harassment! :p
I'm so tempted to get Lords of the Realm, Alone in the Dark and Master of Magic, though...
Grargar: B̶U̶Y̶ DONATE BLOOD!
There, fixed it for you. :P
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Pardinuz
I have about half of the games in this promo... Which shows I haven't bought enough :/
There's not a single game in this promo that I do not yet own. Now I don't know what to buy!
EDIT: Bought The Witcher: Adventure Game. Purchase craving satisfied.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Maighstir
Trid: No!

Don't like that type of FPS. :P
GOG.com: Please GOG, may I have some more?
Apparently not. :P

You might want to fix the link:
Attachments:
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Some great games here i would recommend Empire Earth.

As for me the games i dont have i am not bothered with so no sales for me.
low rated
Licurg: I have about half of the games in this promo... Which shows I haven't bought enough :/
maybe, or maybe some games are not the kind you like

i myself skip 3d games and normal games with too much flashing lights (photosensitivity)
since theres loads of 3d games made in all these years and all very old classics were flashy (arcade like games )
i have to skip lots of games, so the availabale games i can buy get limited to me.

Thats why i asked xulima developer on steam if a disable lightning could be added,
luckily there was already asked if there could be a option for weather effects control, so now the 1.7
steam version has it, and the gog version will contain a patch soon they told, in the config file you can disable the lightning flashes
so thats quit nice of them cause the big games companies like ea and others dont add options to disable flashes for photosensitive people.
I know that cause in the past may retail games on cd did not care to use a disabling of effects :D, and since many more people are seming to be sensitive for those flashes its a mis of sales...

Linux version should also come soon on GOG they sad to me in the reply on steam.

but i got these ones :D

LORDS OF THE REALM: ROYAL EDITION € 5.39 € 1.59
i had this game on retail cd

Master of Magic
MASTER OF MAGIC € 5.39 € 1.59

RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON: DELUXE € 5.39 € 1.59

and also the rollercoaster

DISCOUNT – WEEKEND PROMO: ATARI + REBELLION 20/02/15 € 11.40

Order total: € 4.77
Post edited February 20, 2015 by gamesfreak64
Games from Atari and Rebellion, and Mount & Blade-series on sale, nice! A lot of people would say that Warband is game of the century :P Blood and Empire Earth 2 is also pretty nice. I'm considering getting EE1 and one of the Ground Control games, are they excellent RTSes?