It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New games joining GOG.com, plus a vast selection of Russian-speaking games up to 80% off: Shadow Warrior, Space Rangers HD, Hotline Miami, and more!

Just about one year ago, GOG.com and our Russian-speaking friends got locked in a bear-hug so warm that it could thaw even the most frozen siberian heart. That's when we launched a Russian version of our store, offering a proper welcome to everybody from Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR in our DRM-free halls. Today we are celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> with a hot extended promo that is bound to raise the global sea level by a couple more inches.

This event is not unlike a matryoshka doll: as you open it up you find three (make that four) games making their GOG.com debut. Either well-known or a bit obscure, we are glad that they have chosen to call GOG.com their home. Please welcome:

-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales</span>, an open-world action/RPG of swashbuckling exploits
-<span class="bold">Konung 1 + 2</span>: A blend of Diablo and Baldur's Gate in a northern fantasy setting
-<span class="bold">Evil Islands</span>: The RPG/stealth tale of an unlikely hero out to save a string of doomed isles

Keep fiddling with the doll and you will soon realize there is a whole Weekend Promo hidden inside! And not just any promo. Dozens and dozens of games are waiting for you, and they all have three things in common: there is a healthy dose of awesomesauce integrated in their genome, they got smashing discounts, and they are all fluent in Russian! That's right, all these fine games include a Russian option but the best part is that they are equally fun to play in any language.

So join us in celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> by welcoming four new games in our catalog, and taking advantage of the massive discounts on 50+ of our other Russian-speaking games, including Shadow Warrior(2013), Death to Spies, Rollercoaster Tycoon, King's Bounty: Dark Side, and more. The promo will last until April 5, 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 13:59 BST.
Does Enclave have controller-support?
Painted_Doll: Am i the only one who miss the Codename Panzers series from this promo ?
Not made by a russian studio, but by a hungarian one.
wolfsrain: Not made by a russian studio, but by a hungarian one.
But it has a russian version on Gog .
From my understanding, that's strictly games made by russian studios. Doesn't matter the publisher or the fact that the games have a russian language included.
Right so... King's bounty the legend... how has it aged?
Has it become a fine vintage or has it soured into vinegar?
(I'm feeling classy-trashy today)
wolfsrain: From my understanding, that's strictly games made by russian studios. Doesn't matter the publisher or the fact that the games have a russian language included.
Not really. For instance, Hotline Miami, Papers Please, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Space Empire IV and Warlords: Battlecry 3 weren't made by Russian studios.
Post edited April 04, 2016 by Grargar
j0ekerr: Right so... King's bounty the legend... how has it aged?
Has it become a fine vintage or has it soured into vinegar?
(I'm feeling classy-trashy today)
Well it's 3D so it never was pretty, but the menues,icons and portraits are beautiful. Gameplay is excellent, it's not a trashy game at all.