It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New games joining GOG.com, plus a vast selection of Russian-speaking games up to 80% off: Shadow Warrior, Space Rangers HD, Hotline Miami, and more!

Just about one year ago, GOG.com and our Russian-speaking friends got locked in a bear-hug so warm that it could thaw even the most frozen siberian heart. That's when we launched a Russian version of our store, offering a proper welcome to everybody from Russia and other independent countries that emerged from the USSR in our DRM-free halls. Today we are celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> with a hot extended promo that is bound to raise the global sea level by a couple more inches.

This event is not unlike a matryoshka doll: as you open it up you find three (make that four) games making their GOG.com debut. Either well-known or a bit obscure, we are glad that they have chosen to call GOG.com their home. Please welcome:

-<span class="bold">Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales</span>, an open-world action/RPG of swashbuckling exploits
-<span class="bold">Konung 1 + 2</span>: A blend of Diablo and Baldur's Gate in a northern fantasy setting
-<span class="bold">Evil Islands</span>: The RPG/stealth tale of an unlikely hero out to save a string of doomed isles

Keep fiddling with the doll and you will soon realize there is a whole Weekend Promo hidden inside! And not just any promo. Dozens and dozens of games are waiting for you, and they all have three things in common: there is a healthy dose of awesomesauce integrated in their genome, they got smashing discounts, and they are all fluent in Russian! That's right, all these fine games include a Russian option but the best part is that they are equally fun to play in any language.

So join us in celebrating <span class="bold">A Year of GOG.com in Russian</span> by welcoming four new games in our catalog, and taking advantage of the massive discounts on 50+ of our other Russian-speaking games, including Shadow Warrior(2013), Death to Spies, Rollercoaster Tycoon, King's Bounty: Dark Side, and more. The promo will last until April 5, 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 13:59 BST.
Thanks GOG!
Yay!! Happy days, three great games.
Sight...you are literary killing my wallet, GOG. My son loves pirates' themed games and I Konung is the game that got my interest long time ago when reading Secret Service...Never had opportunity to buy it..now I have :-P
And still no Linux version of the Metro Redux games :(
Nice Weekend Promo... need to see which I have here and elsewhere before I open my wallet... :)
Oh, I see... Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales doesn't actually exist. The real name of the game is [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Pirates:_Caribbean_Tales]Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales[/url], but GOG named its release as such because it's technically the sequel to Sea Dogs, which was already released here.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by MadalinStroe
Great promo :D
high rated
So how about having everybody pay the Russian prices for the games?
I know it's impossible due to the licensing, but I'd love to see Night Watch/Ночной дозор. I never got it to work beyond Windows XP because of the disk copy protection, never got to finish it. :(

And in general, all of the Silent Storm engine games.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by mqstout
Switch the dollar prices to rubles for one day!
I've been going through my old game CDs recently, which include Konung 2 and Evil Islands. It's amusing to see them show up now.
Nasdrovia !!!
Smannesman: So how about having everybody pay the Russian prices for the games?
Oh, come on don't start this again, how about having for everybody around the globe equal wages?
There has to be something obvious that I'm missing, but why is Rollercoaster Tycoon in this sale?