It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

That was a pretty huge Summer Sale, guys! With free games being given out left and right, and hundreds of deals up for grabs, everybody emerged with well-stocked libraries, big smiles, and pleasant dilemmas.

Like: shall I play the magnificent Spelunky that I got for free or should I begin my fourth playthrough of VtM: Bloodlines now that I got it DRM-free? Is it finally time to cash in my accumulated 2-month work leave and tackle The Witcher 3 + Expansions? Perhaps I should go for a quick Shadowrun instead, see where that takes me.

So many questions. But your answers are all that matter!
Will you be playing any of the game(s) you snagged during the Summer Sale? Or are you saving your backlog for a rainy day?

Go on, share your Weekend Playlists with us. They can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week provide plenty:

- You can search for the remains of your pre-apocalyptic life in <span class="bold">Deadlight: Director's Cut</span>.
- You can mix drinks and stories as you tend to the troubled patrons of <span class="bold">VA-11 Hall-A</span>.
- You can arm yourself with both Artbook and Soundtrack and dive right back into the lovely world of <span class="bold">Stories: The Path of Destinies</span>.
- You can try to reconcile red robots with hairy monsters while platforming <span class="bold">On Rusty Trails</span>.
- You can cut your shape into the fabric of the Old West with your trusty <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>.
- You can expand your Solar Empire by looking for new opportunities in the <span class="bold">Outlaw Sectors</span>.
- You can protect and nurture <span class="bold">The Little Ones</span> amidst the brutality of war.
- You and your friend can praise a common god for the good of the community in <span class="bold">Thea: The Awakening</span>.
- You can return to the simulated halls of <span class="bold">MechoEcho</span> and wrestle with the free 10-level-long campaign.
vicklemos: Phew, thought I was the only one having troubles with that. I mean, the kid me did this with almost zero hassles and had a couple of issues with water based levels only back in 94; and Arino-san... jeez so many good memories with his early episodes.
Thanks to him I found out about some classics I dearly love nowadays such as Konami Wai-Wai World (never been a famicom aficionado) and some more ;)

Say that to a dude I used to know who brought his brand new ps3 home -he preordered it I guess- on day one and the whole thing some kinda EXPLODED (along with the camera he was filming the 'unboxing + his pc, since he was streaming the whole thing) because of heavy rain and lightining! :P
mecharma: Wow...did the PS3 (or anything else) survive?

Also, that was a super confusing video...
Nah, nothing survived and zero chance of repair since, well, it was a pretty new thing back then. Lotsa money down the drain in a fraction of a second.
The video?! :P
Guess I'm not the only one who watches these Hydraulic Press ones just to check the dude sayin' EXPLODED ;D
Attachments:
1111.png (38 Kb)
mecharma: Wow...did the PS3 (or anything else) survive?

Also, that was a super confusing video...
vicklemos: Nah, nothing survived and zero chance of repair since, well, it was a pretty new thing back then. Lotsa money down the drain in a fraction of a second.
The video?! :P
Guess I'm not the only one who watches these Hydraulic Press ones just to check the dude sayin' EXPLODED ;D
Sorry to hear!