It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are keeping you company this weekend?

It's a bit unfair to other games that right now <span class="bold">No Man's Sky</span> is dominating all the online and watercooler discussions, isn't it? But there's so much stuff to talk about in there! While we're on the subject, though, what's your favorite space-themed game ever? Is it No Man's Sky? A roguelike? Perhaps a 4X strategy. Or a simulator. Whatever it is, let's talk about it!

How does your gaming weekend look, by the way? Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything - we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!

Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:

- You can design and ride your own <span class="bold">Bounty Train</span> through the unforgiving Old West.
- You can expand your Ashes of the Singularity tactics in the new maps included in the <span class="bold">Oblivion DLC</span>.
- You can go back to your RTS roots and let the four alien races duke it out in <span class="bold">War Wind</span> and <span class="bold">War Wind II</span>.
- You can show the Olympian gods who's boss by stomping on their arrogant heads with your angry <span class="bold">Okhlos</span>.
- You can venture into the heavy-metal lands of legend and shred some demons in the re-launched <span class="bold">Slain: Back From Hell</span>.

So, GOGasaurs, what are you playing this weekend?
I'm grinding through my backlog playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition on PS3.

If it was available on GoG, I would be playing it on PC instead.

The reason I started playing Fallout 3 is just because I bought it many years ago but still had not played it. But I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Can't wait to try Fallout 4 after that.
a_herrmann: I'm grinding through my backlog playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition on PS3.

If it was available on GoG, I would be playing it on PC instead.

The reason I started playing Fallout 3 is just because I bought it many years ago but still had not played it. But I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Can't wait to try Fallout 4 after that.
I recently did the same, thinking I was going to be prepping myself for the new arrival of New Vegas on GOG.

I'm still prepping.
Retrofraction: Turrican emulated because there is no legal way to play it anymore without spending way too much money on outdated hardware.
True. But well, there are versions on the wii's vc, so it's a super cheap option.. ;)
maladr0Id: I just completed The Darkness II yesterday night (ok but nothing special) and now I'm in full Deus Ex: Mankind Divided anticipation mode. Might try to keep myself cyberpunked with some Shadowrun Returns until then.
fishbaits: Did you enjoy your sausage?
Very much, thank you!

Also, the slow, deliberate pace of Shadowrun Returns proved to be the perfect warm-up, before I get to so all shooty-shooty on those who keep Mankind Divided.
SHOCKING Interview with Sean Murray [No Man's Sky]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

I died :D
Into 3rd year of Stardew Valley.... 80+ hours. Mainly going for final achievements.. (may take a break and come back though).
IwubCheeze: This is just me but I really like it. I was on the fence too considering some of the reviews but I wasn't disappointed when I did pick it up. I actually prefer playing Xenonauts to X-COM:EU coming to think of it. FYI though, for me, Xenonauts can be a little buggy but it's still an excellent game

Star Wars : Rebellion is on my backlog. It got some pretty harsh reviews back in the day so I haven't been in a hurry to play it. Care to share you're thoughts on it?
narb79: I think that will depend if you can deal with a very dated and horrid interface, thats the bad. Very Simliar to the new boardgame that came out. You can send characters on various missions,build up fleet,troops etc. I like it to me it just oozes Starwars. Warning: The Graphics are DATED. I wish they would do a remake of this game.
Well, I played tons of games through the 90's, crappy interfaces and poor graphics aren't a problem for me ;) Does the game have a long learning curve by any chance?
Post edited August 24, 2016 by IwubCheeze
I would say yes just due to the interface,the concepts are not hard to gasp.