It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 4.03 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt containing various gameplay and quest fixes is now available on GOG! Below, you'll find most of the most notable changes. You can also click HERE to see the full list.

Fixed an issue where a grid of light spots could appear on the ground and walls in certain weather conditions with Ray Tracing enabled.

Spider webs will no longer change color when moving the camera with Ray Tracing enabled.

Fixed an issue where some textures on characters during cutscenes would appear as not fully rendered.

Through Time and Space - Fixed an issue where the mist in the Poisoned Valley was pink instead of white.

Added the community-made mod Next Gen Script Fixes by Sergeanur.

In the Eternal Fire's Shadow - The ambient music from the quest will no longer continue playing after completion. For players who have already experienced this issue, it may be necessary to enter the Novigrad or Oxenfurt sewers again to resolve it.

Added an option to auto-apply oils in combat.

With the exception of potions and decoctions, it's now impossible for Geralt to eat or drink underwater.

Check the full list of changes HERE and enjoy the new patch – time to slay some monsters!
plan99: I haven't bought the game yet. That means I can't buy a 100% DRM free game from a store that claims DRM free and won't until it's fixed. The idea that this is not DRM, no matter how minor, is ridiculous, as is the idea that it's different if you had bought it before the DRM. It's either DRM or it's not.
rjbuffchix: Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that with this particular case of The Witcher 3, owners are able to download a "classic" version as a "bonus" in their library (no client required on this one) which presumably should be the old version of the game.

You would have to buy the "new and improved version," but it would give you access to the new plus the classic. Obviously classic would be missing whatever new Netflix inspired content, etc. that is in the new version. The classic version is located on the side of the webpage below the other bonuses such as soundtrack, comics, etc.

Of course this doesn't solve the fundamental issue that you are now missing new content and that you would be supporting a DRMed product the way it is in its current state, but it is possible at least at the time of me posting now to access the classic version.
Yeah, that's true, afaik, and I'm not even interested in the DRMed stuff, but I won't support DRM on (worse, *by*) a store claiming DRM free and whose survival, I think, depends on that. What else do they have over other stores besides *some* classic games (that's, also, less unique than it used to be)? Their client and broken website certainly aren't enticing.

As with most of us with this opinion, it's a matter of principle and precedent. I liked the old GOG and just don't believe it's best interests are down that slippery slope.
It seems to me, that this discussion always repeat, because some people does not understand, that DRM is not about amount of missing content blocked by online activation. DRM is necessity of online activation to get all game content.
neumi5694: If they want to promote their own games in their own forums, that's fine by me. I would not jumpt to conclusions however.
I believe removing the post release DRM would be a promotion worth being notified of.
NotMyGOG: I believe removing the post release DRM would be a promotion worth being notified of.
Looking forward to see that one.
Until then I just play without the bonus clothes or cheat them via console.
neumi5694: Until then I just play without the bonus clothes or cheat them via console.
Unfortunately so. Even though no one should have to cheat or skip, for reasons well said and I stand by.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_patch_403_for_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_4c124/post46