It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
On the support page they say the problem has been solved, but it is not.

I wanted to create a support ticket, but it was impossible. It asks me to add a report from my team and to follow some instructions, which don't appear anywhere, to generate it.
petchema: The only remaining problem I'm seeing is missing Blackwell Linux installers

lgogdownloader logs:
Download complete (HTTP response code said error (404)): blackwell_legacy_3_0_66153.sh
Download complete (HTTP response code said error (404)): blackwell_unbound_3_0_66153.sh
Download complete (HTTP response code said error (404)): blackwell_convergence_3_0_66153.sh
Download complete (HTTP response code said error (404)): blackwell_deception_3_0_66153.sh
Download complete (HTTP response code said error (404)): blackwell_epiphany_3_0_66153.sh
I can confirm this. Linux versions come up blank whilst Windows versions show some error message like:-

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Details>
No such object: games-45971d/secure/offline/longstringofnumbers/setup_blackwell_epiphany_3.0_(65957).exe
</Details>
</Error>

^ same for all 5x Blackwell games though other Wadjet Eye Games (Gemini Rue, Primordia, Resonance, Shardlight, etc) seem unaffected.
Post edited July 27, 2023 by AB2012
AB2012: [...]
Does replacing /downloads/ with /downlink/ work?

See here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post801
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/update_on_technical_issues_affecting_downloading_and_updating_games_afa62/post867
It fixes the Windows version but using "downlink" for Linux version throws up a 404 page (instead of a blank one without it). Funny thing is I tested these games the other day and the Blackwell's worked fine then (when other games like Dishonored, FEAR, etc, were failing), so something else must have broken since then.
Teniente Furia: I wanted to create a support ticket, but it was impossible. It asks me to add a report from my team and to follow some instructions, which don't appear anywhere, to generate it.
I guess maybe it's asking for DxDiag.txt.
1. Press Windows Logo + R.
2. Type dxdiag.exe and press Enter.
3. Wait until the progress bar in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window fills up, then press the Save All Information button.

If you're not using Windows, you can try creating a dummy DxDiag.txt file. Or you can just send an e-mail to either help (at) gog (dot) com or support (at) gog (dot) com instead of bothering with the chatbot.
Ice_Mage

Thank you for the link re Galaxy, seems to be working now! Much appreciated.

Sadly, Baldur's Gate 3 seems to be an exception to the rule for manual donloads :-(
Attachments:
Post edited July 27, 2023 by Collyermum
Collyermum: Thank you for the link re Galaxy, seems to be working now! Much appreciated.
You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get it working.
Collyermum: Sadly, Baldur's Gate 3 seems to be an exception to the rule for manual donloads :-(
I didn't know they were delaying Mac builds enough to put up a notice. This probably won't change until the game leaves In Development status on August 3rd.
I.m still getting download failed with some installers i tried to update.
Attachments:
armedready: I.m still getting download failed with some installers i tried to update.
i initially found out about this issue trying to install FEAR. it took a little while even after the notice went away, but things should come back online bit by bit. takes time for things to get fixed.
armedready: I.m still getting download failed with some installers i tried to update.
I'm not getting any but mine is stuck here. A few days ago it would also show the same speed but the percentage is at 2% rather than 47% it is now.
Attachments:
Collyermum: I can't download the Galaxy update, my existing Galaxy states a communication failure and quits, and because I'm on mac I have no other way to download games.
I am pretty sure web browsers work also on Macs, you can use them to download offline installers for your GOG games (I presume).
Post edited July 28, 2023 by timppu
Mhegs77: I couldn't help but notice you don't have any game activitty for the past few years and you only have 15 hours total gaming on GOG? hm. interesting
neumi5694: Looks like you just found out what offline gaming is good for.

But seriously now, stop the personal attacks. If you have something to say about the argument, then do it. One who thinks that it's necessary to attack the writer does not show superiority. He only shows that he has nothing intelligent to say and certainly has no "valid" concerns or arguments.

I know that being miserable and threating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's god given right , but he had no saying in the forum regulations.
(the first part is a quote btw, I am not assuming where you are living)
Thanks, didn't look at this topic for a few days and these personal attacks are indeed a bit weird, so thanks for sticking up for me :) Just hate the mindless panic/hate streak some people go at, especially when based on half-baked info. Is annoying for everyone. But maybe I could have been more subtle in my wording...

Why I don't have much activity is simply for another reason; mostly play games on other platforms, but own many games here that were free in the past during giveaways, but also many I bought for the sake of preservation and because I can't get them on other platforms or because the GOG version has some fixes it doesn't have on other platforms. This way I bought the Dungeon Keeper games, SPORE, Stranglehold, Crysis (with Wars and Warhead), RollerCoaster Tycoon games, The Saboteur, Theme Hospital, Total Overdose, Empire Earth series, Medal of Honor games and more. Just haven't played that much over the years.... Have all offline backup installers backed up on my Network Attached Storage since the day before yesterday just in case this ever happens again or GOG every goes out of business.

Edit: if Mehgs77 wants to come over as intimidating by extracting my full name from my username, at least have the decency to get it right... "merten peters", seriously? XD Ever heard of anyone called "Merten"? haha
Post edited July 28, 2023 by mrtnptrs
Syphon72: Can confirm the offline installer issue for CyberPunk 2077 is fixed now. I was able to download the game fine with no errors.
Happy to hear that, saw this in CP2077 topic regarding this too that the re-upload indeed fixed things after I mentioned it in that topic too. Enjoy blasting through Night City. Damn, should really buy this game myself some day.
Post edited July 28, 2023 by mrtnptrs
timppu: I am pretty sure web browsers work also on Macs, you can use them to download offline installers for your GOG games (I presume).
Baldur's Gate 3 doesn't have offline builds for Mac yet.
Thank you kindly. That takes care of the Windows exe's. Are there links for the Mac?