It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A game in development from Dark Crystal Games has just received some free additional content. The first major update to Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG includes features like a new prologue, first act for New Committee, some additional quests, locations, and much more.
Tarhiel: And I am looking at Kentucky Route Zero, that fucking fifth episode!
AB2012: Is that still planned or has it been quietly abandoned? The first part came out on January 7, 2013. In two weeks time, the game will be 7 years old...
To my knowledge, they still plan to release the last episode, I think I saw an article about a twitter message from the devs about it somewhere this year.
Post edited December 26, 2019 by Tarhiel
When I purchased this game, I didn't realize that "under development" meant "barely playable". So many options are not yet available. Played for a couple of hours. Really didn't have a good sense of what to do next. Didn't seem to be any real mission or task. Wandered around. Couldn't get into most places. At this point ,a real waste of money. I'll never by an "in development" game again.
torrone: When I purchased this game, I didn't realize that "under development" meant "barely playable". So many options are not yet available. Played for a couple of hours. Really didn't have a good sense of what to do next. Didn't seem to be any real mission or task. Wandered around. Couldn't get into most places. At this point ,a real waste of money. I'll never by an "in development" game again.
By GOG policy, you can get a refund for in dev games, no question asked.
You can check up later when the development has progressed if you remain interested.

Edit: unless you bought it more than 14 days ago. Then it is harder, but not impossible.
Post edited January 13, 2020 by Enebias