It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you looking for cutting-edge, stunning visuals? Then we have some awesome news for you – Patch 1.62 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on GOG!

With this update, our friends at CD PROJEKT RED have teamed up with NVIDIA to bring a completely new, fully ray-traced, aka path-traced, rendering mode to the game – Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode.

Patch 1.62 pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in current technology. Because of its groundbreaking nature, the update is a technology preview intended for the high-end PCs. While it’s not going to be perfect from the start and players might experience some issues, it is a vision of the future that CD PROJEKT RED and NVIDIA want to share, and are committed to continue working on and improving.

If you’d like to know more details about the update, full information about it can be found HERE.

Wake up Samurai, we have new sights to marvel upon!
clarry: It's funny because Deus Ex is also my favorite game but I just don't see any relation to cyberpunk. It just looks like a looter shooter.
UsernameTaken2: Deus Ex is one of my favourite games too, and I think Cyberpunk has some similarities. Aside from the similar setting, both games are notable for allowing missions to be completed in multiple ways. For instance, some missions in CP2077 can be completed by hacking alone, without even entering the mission area.
Thank you. That was what I was aiming for in my original statement. I love the freedom in completing objectives with the variety of play styles a available. Also the environment and atmosphere is nothing like say borderlands or destiny, but has it’s own cyberpunk culture as it were.
Themken: New graphics cards cannot be that expensive, can they? I mean, I bought my current one new for well under €200.
"Expected in stock: 6.5.2023" So: out of stock.

Try this instead: (attachment) That one is in stock.

;-)
Attachments:
To be honest it is nice that those who do have powerful graphics cards get to enjoy them and it is no skin off my back they get to do so.
Themken: New graphics cards cannot be that expensive, can they? I mean, I bought my current one new for well under €200.

------
EDIT: I chose the most expensive listing I could find with a quick search. That shop probably do not get a lot of customers but hey, work less and still earn well. All their prices are like that what I could see.
It is when your computer is a laptop. I'd have to replace the entire computer even though technically my only deficiency is the graphics. This is also not taking into account that I also lack anything resembling normal computer furniture because I'm just done with sitting at a desk. Me and my laptop are all cozy at the moment in an IKEA Strandmon chair in Skiftebo yellow.

Fortunately, I don't consider this game worth whatever upgrades would be needed to run it. :)