It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 2.02 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is now live on GOG! It includes quest and gameplay fixes for the most common issues as well as other general improvements.

For the highlight of the most important fixes and improvements head over HERE, and to check out all the changes jump straight into the game! See you in Dogtown.
Mean.Jim: Galaxy's cache is stored in SQL database files. You can delete the files, which requires importing all of your games, which will "unstick" the extras page (for a while):

Go to %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\storage and delete everything there.
Mean.Jim:
I tried this method and you're right, that fixed it! Thank you so much.
Kasper...: The DRM is still here.
They just don't care and hope that you'll stop caring too.
DebbieL: Hi GOG,

Is the offline backup installer for 2.02 coming to Galaxy at some point? It's still showing v1.63 for me.
give us the option to download both 1.63 legacy and the latest build.
lord_mendes: The only thing that stopped many Russian gamers from playing Cyberpunk 2077 is a terrible Russian localization.
Apart from maybe some children's games, I personally think there should be only one set of voice acting (most often English, but I guess it could be anything, whatever is most natural for the game, e.g. a Japanese game could have Japanese, The Witcher games could all be in Polish, STALKER could be voice-acted only in Ukrainian etc.), and any other languages are delivered as subtitles.

Now whose with me?!? Come on, let's go! To the barricades! Revolt!!!

DebbieL: Hi GOG,

Is the offline backup installer for 2.02 coming to Galaxy at some point? It's still showing v1.63 for me.
Slick_JMista: give us the option to download both 1.63 legacy and the latest build.
I think the 1.63 version should be available under the extras. At least on the web page it is.
Post edited October 27, 2023 by timppu
GOG.com: Patch 2.02 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is now live on GOG! It includes quest and gameplay fixes for the most common issues as well as other general improvements.

For the highlight of the most important fixes and improvements head over HERE, and to check out all the changes jump straight into the game! See you in Dogtown.
i`m still stuck on 2.1 patch + with the update bug on GOG GALAXY -.- I`m tired of sending feedbacks and complaining in forum.
Mean.Jim: I looked for a way to fix it without having to reset Galaxy. Grab DB Browser for SQLite, install it or extract it if you get the portable version. Now do the following:

1: Open %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\storage\galaxy-2.0.db (make a backup first)
2: Switch to the Browse Data Tab
3: Select GamePieces from Table dropdown
4: Search for this exactly as is (including the quotes): "bonuses":
5: Select all and delete records
6: Save and close the file
Mean.Jim: When you start Galaxy, it will have to fetch the available extras since they're not in the .db file.
Thanks for that! A scalpel is always better than a hammer.
Kasper...: The DRM is still here.
SargonAelther: They just don't care and hope that you'll stop caring too.
I wont.

If I was OK with DRM I'd go back to Steam, it's a far superior platform compared to GOG, it just has DRM.

GOG without the DRM free is pointless.
SargonAelther: They just don't care and hope that you'll stop caring too.
Kasper...: I wont.

If I was OK with DRM I'd go back to Steam, it's a far superior platform compared to GOG, it just has DRM.

GOG without the DRM free is pointless.
Thankfully GOG has far more games than just those from CDPR, but yes, CDPR is playing with fire here. There's no reason why we can't have offline installers for "My Rewards".
Yeah it's too bad you guys uploaded the incorrect patch for the previous 2.01 offline installers that were most recently on the GOG website. See the following screenshots.

The last Full game installer that was on the GOG site was Build_6422997 (aka [68001])
The patch that they just uploaded is actually for Build_4940722

If we look at the patch FileName then we can see that somebody screwed up.
patch_cyberpunk_2077_2.01_(68001)_to_Build_4940722Change_6460039_0_(68508).exe
*It makes reference to 68001
*but 68001 is definitely Build_6422997

Each time I tried installing this patch, the result was that the Phantom Liberty DLC becomes nonfunctional (but not uninstalled). The game will only run as the base game after update.
Attachments:
Post edited October 29, 2023 by KirkH420
Now to eagerly await the day those installers of GOG's get a bit sorted out.

I don't mean just the offline installers, but the entire concept of how they run.

Installing Dwarf Fortress was not this arduous. I unzipped a tar.bz file and there you go, the game was running.
Post edited October 29, 2023 by Darvond
Looks like my issue was temporary, I get normal GPU utilization now.
GoG is technically just screwing up like crazy... seriously.

There is another game the dev is unable to update because he got issues with "upload becoming stuck". So the issue is not always on the dev sides... unfortunately. I think, as long as the site works fine many publishers would not mind publishing here but indeed, with such issues appearing many publishers tend to become very reserved... i clearly understand... its their valuable time and the "fee" is rather limited.

""cr00cy: So Steam version had patch 3.0 relased like 2 days ago, but gog version seems to still be in 2.2.0? Or am I missing something?

I'm very sorry for the trouble, unfortunately, I am having problems uploading the 3.0 version of the game to GOG. I have been struggling for 3 days, but it gets stuck when the upload reaches 80%. I have asked for support from tech support and they are currently working on it. We think it will be resolved as soon as possible. Again, sorry for the trouble :(""
Post edited October 29, 2023 by Xeshra
Xeshra: There is another game the dev is unable to update because he got issues with "upload becoming stuck". So the issue is not always on the dev sides... unfortunately. I think, as long as the site works fine many publishers would not mind publishing here but indeed, with such issues appearing many publishers tend to become very reserved... i clearly understand... its their valuable time and the "fee" is rather limited.
GOG operate on thin margins with a small staff. That's why things like this happen. They already lose money and have a small market share overall. Is what it is.
Everyone is losing money except Steam, Sony, and Nintendo. Microsoft is probably only keeping their gaming business alive using Xbox-Gamepass. All the others, they could be a thing of the past at some point. The only reason they are still alive is because it may bring up the issue of monopoly and so, the ones in charge, try to "raise" those others a little bit... but not sure, if we keep continuing "war-driven" as a humanity we could safely just wipe out everyone that is so small to wipe something else out... or the floor with... as it seems to be the will of the mass.

Maybe just wipe them all out, the competition. However, i worry, someday the customer may notice, they are doomed in a way as "they have no saying anymore" as they are totally "held" by a single entity which will rule everything and everyone... and you will not be able to run to your daddy or mommy (either one) as one of them is already gone... kinda like the situation we now experience in relationships at a disturbing rate.

CDPR (GoG is part of it)
PLN -20.40 (-16.05%) (1 year)

Nintendo
JPY +151.00 (2.49%) (1 year)

Sony
JPY +2’132.00 (21.35%) (1 year)

(Not a investor, this is my brothers thing... he only loves coins, nothing else)

So, whats most social to "invest" in? Clearly GoG...

Soon Sony may release a "cheaper crap PS5 Slim, trying to reduce costs, at the same price (wow!)"... you may run and get a old one as soon as possible. The Slim will even require a online connection for the drive to work (guess it will need a WIFI for reading it, its hilarious)... i hope people are able to run fast enough... (away from it). Guess US will be the first one with the "wonderful" delivery... as of the old rule "US first". To bad it can go "both ways"... good and bad.
Totally hilarious.. oh dear: https:/.../www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ3Lw0ah6SA

Regarding Valve (Steam is part of):
Valve is a privately owned company (so, no stocks). Gabe Newell, Valve's beloved founder and leader, owns over 50% of the company himself. Current wealth: 4.3 billion
And i heard, some employees can barely afford a warm meal. (thats funny...).

Besides, with Epic Games almost same situation... pretty identical. But i tell you, without the fees from the Unreal Engine, they would be gone already...
Although there are some "exclusive shareholders" but its not open to the public... instead just a "chosen few" (funnily enough, Sony is part of it... do not underestimate Sony). Epic-Value about 20 billion i guess, Valve about 10-15 billion, CDPR about 10 billion. But the issue of CDPR is that they are highly vulnerable to the huge amount of shareholders and making "losses" can be dealing a fatal blow... as this is how they got the initial wealth, mainly and those investors are not bound to it a lot. While the other 2 PC platforms was build by extremely wealthy individuals... obviously investing into "this company", almost single handed. Sure, those individuals want it to succeed but they can afford taking more risks as the "owners" may not instantly run away.

Regarding GoG: There is currently not much gain and as well not much losses, as this "side company" is simply being keept alive with very "minimal resources" (yes we notice it, the tech lack is high), while the major "cash flow" is generated with the games we all know pretty well (Cyberpunk, Witcher...). Somewhat comparable with Epic and Unreal Engine, except that Epic is almost entirely "privately owned", with just a bunch of shareholders. Valve/Steam is the only one able to sustain itself from game-sells only... without console (Sony, Nintendo...).
Post edited October 29, 2023 by Xeshra