It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 2.02 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is now live on GOG! It includes quest and gameplay fixes for the most common issues as well as other general improvements.

For the highlight of the most important fixes and improvements head over HERE, and to check out all the changes jump straight into the game! See you in Dogtown.
Hi GOG,

Is the offline backup installer for 2.02 coming to Galaxy at some point? It's still showing v1.63 for me.
I wish these updates would generate a blue dot, but they never do for the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077.
DebbieL: Hi GOG,

Is the offline backup installer for 2.02 coming to Galaxy at some point? It's still showing v1.63 for me.
They're there. I think you need to refresh your cache or log out and log back in. Try CTRL+F5.
DebbieL: Is the offline backup installer for 2.02 coming to Galaxy at some point? It's still showing v1.63 for me.
Along with offline activation backup installers for all the MyRewards crap so the game can finally be DRM free.
SargonAelther: They're there. I think you need to refresh your cache or log out and log back in. Try CTRL+F5.
How do you refresh a cache in Galaxy? I've tried logging in and out multiple times on multiple computers.
DebbieL: How do you refresh a cache in Galaxy? I've tried logging in and out multiple times on multiple computers.
Oh, I didn't notice that you were talking about Galaxy. My apologies. No idea then.
The best Action-RPG game of the last decade with a deep interesting plot and an excellent combat! In the current build both - melee and shooter mechanics are awesome. The only thing that stopped many Russian gamers from playing Cyberpunk 2077 is a terrible Russian localization. The Russian localization should be redone from scratch, because there is two major problems.

1. CDPR hired Russian Youtube bloggers instead of professional voice actors. These comrades do not compete with the professional voice actors who worked on the Russian localization of The Witcher series.

2. The Russian version of the Cyberpunk 2077 has 10-15 times more swear words than the original. Because Russian Youtube bloggers think it's funny and cool. Maybe it's really funny when you're 10-12 years old. You hear Russian swear words 5-6 times every minute - even in places where they have never been in the original. Such arbitrariness and frivolous attitude is simply unacceptable when working with localization.

I hope that someday CDPR will make a new voice acting from scratch - for the base game and addon.
The DRM is still here.
yay \o/

gettin ready for the games grand finale this wkend.. then i'm curious what will happen.... Is one of the best games i enjoyed these past years able to draw me back in sooner then i expected?!
DebbieL: Hi GOG,

Unfortunately this is one of the many Galaxy errors and often the installer you are downloading will in fact be the correct one even though Galaxy still shows the old version. My suggestion is to start the OL installer download and look in your temp folder which version it actually started to download.

Edit: It just showed the correct version for me - so maybe it has fixed itself already.
Post edited October 26, 2023 by MarkoH01
And CDPR managed again to build an update for the offline installer, that does contain stuff for the Addon, but that does only update the main game and let the main game forget that you have installed the Addon.

So you can use the offline update, but you have to download Phantom Liberty after that again and install it again.

Great work...
DebbieL: How do you refresh a cache in Galaxy? I've tried logging in and out multiple times on multiple computers.
I've noticed Galaxy getting "stuck" not showing the correct items under a game's extras page. Once it gets "stuck" I've never seen it fix itself.

Galaxy's cache is stored in SQL database files. You can delete the files, which requires importing all of your games, which will "unstick" the extras page (for a while):
Go to %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\storage and delete everything there.
I got tired of doing that because recently the import has been failing to import games, so I looked for a way to fix it without having to reset Galaxy. Grab DB Browser for SQLite, install it or extract it if you get the portable version. Now do the following:
1: Open %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\storage\galaxy-2.0.db (make a backup first)
2: Switch to the Browse Data Tab
3: Select GamePieces from Table dropdown
4: Search for this exactly as is (including the quotes): "bonuses":
5: Select all and delete records
6: Save and close the file
When you start Galaxy, it will have to fetch the available extras since they're not in the .db file.
I know this is a really stupid question but I am downloading cyberpunk without galaxy onto an external drive for backup. Do I need to download all of the patches or just this one?
Post edited October 27, 2023 by CaptainGyro
Did anyone start getting worse performance with this update? With this update, now my GPU is only used at 75% which worsened the framerate from 130 to around 100 fps.

I'm using Wine-esync + vkd3d-proton (AMD, 7900 XTX).
Post edited October 27, 2023 by shmerl
CaptainGyro: I know this is a really stupid question but I am downloading cyberpunk without galaxy onto an external drive for backup. Do I need to download all of the patches or just this one?
Well the patches usually say from which version to which version they are updating (in the file name). So you need to find out your current version (check the file names of your current offline installers) and go from there.