It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VVNiels: I would like to request a cover for Crysis Wars. This is the only missing one in the series.
Done some time ago. Can't post directly for some reason, but post 2297, page 114 - or do a search.
FYI, I´m busy with real life, so it can take a while before I can make new covers. Not too long I hope :)
VVNiels: I would like to request a cover for Crysis Wars. This is the only missing one in the series.
Mobeeuz: Done some time ago. Can't post directly for some reason, but post 2297, page 114 - or do a search.
Thanks. I found the cover. But to be honest, I have to say I never search this thread. I always use gogcovers.com. I assumed that this website was always up to date with this forum.
I have some requests :

* Party Hard 2
* Door Kickers : action squad
* Disney's Hercules

Thanks a lot!
My favorite ones are the new Deus EX (HR&ME) covers by Mobeeuz. If only all covers were like that! (not trying to be ungrateful for all other efforts)
New Idea for a 'Classic' Template when there is little time or artwork available. Maintaining the Red_153D / Stuff aesthetic while streamlining creation and updating the look.

http://u.cubeupload.com/Mobeeuz/DungeonSiegeCollecti.png

Thoughts?