It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mobeeuz: Why not go Game of the Year Edition instead of separating the DLCs?
Maybe some people are traditionalist and like separting DLCs
maybe, I don't know :)
unreal2: Maybe some people are traditionalist and like separting DLCs
maybe, I don't know :)
Okay. Not putting down your request, just curious. What did you need help with?
Post edited July 03, 2017 by Mobeeuz
I just looking for cover Blood & Vine here , because on gogcovers only covers of W3 or Hearts of Stone
And yes sorry i wrote this first post kind of unprofessional, my mistake :(
Well they're not RenKalan, but here you go:

The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine *EDIT* Fixed Spine
Post edited August 03, 2017 by Mobeeuz
Arigato!
:)
Minecraft Story Mode Season Two,please?
JackFoster: Minecraft Story Mode Season Two,please?
I'd ask RenKalan in his dedicated forum about it - he did a fantastic job on season one. He's been absent lately, but his own forum is still the most likely place for a response.
Post edited July 19, 2017 by Mobeeuz
JackFoster: Minecraft Story Mode Season Two,please?
Mobeeuz: I'd ask RenKalan in his dedicated forum about it - he did a fantastic job on season one. He's been absent lately, but his own forum is still the most likely place for a response.
Hi,sadly he's been absent for almost a year,thanks for the suggestion though,could you make the cover? your work it's very good!
Post edited July 20, 2017 by JackFoster
Here you go...

Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 (2 Variations)
Mobeeuz: Here you go...

MinecraftSM Season 2 A: http://u.cubeupload.com/Mobeeuz/MinecraftS2A.png
MinecraftSM Season 2 B: http://u.cubeupload.com/Mobeeuz/MinecraftS2B.png
Thanks! looks amazing! i can't believe nobody has done The Walking Dead Season 3! Mobeeuz,could you please do your greatness?
Post edited July 23, 2017 by JackFoster
Couldn't choose, so I went a little overboard...

The Walking Dead: Season 3 A New Frontier (5 Variations)
How about a new one for Dreamfall Chapters the Final cut ;)
Thanks Mobeeuz! +1 for Dreamfall Chapters the Final cut!
Post edited July 24, 2017 by JackFoster
I need help finding the following cover with the english "River City Ransom: Underground" title or completely without a title so that it could be added later. Can't find any other version of this one. Maybe someone else has more luck than me.
Attachments:
Berzerk2002: I need help finding the following cover with the english "River City Ransom: Underground" title or completely without a title so that it could be added later. Can't find any other version of this one. Maybe someone else has more luck than me.
Hi! you can find it in the large post of Stuff covers,is in the bottom of the list,here is the link:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/unofficial_dvd_covers_for_gog_com_games/post2213
Post edited July 24, 2017 by JackFoster