It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection. Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and all CDPR games in one set!

We prepared a special Summer Sale collection of all CD PROJEKT RED games in one pack. With Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection you can pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 AND get all The Witcher games at the biggest discount in history.

Experience one of the most acclaimed and recognizable indie bands out there. For the first time ever, and for a limited time during the Summer Sale Festival, you can book your spot to see their future work and relieve all of their greatest hits while their white-haired lead storms the stage to make sure that no Drowner nor Ghoul took your place in the front row.

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection include: Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-order, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher Adventure Game.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
TheDudeLebowski: Don't know if this applies to this bundle, but on checkout you can check the option to gift the order (just fill in your own email). You'll receive a code for the whole bundle, but you can just redeem Cyberpunk, while you can gift the rest to another person.
AtronoxAndy: Oh nice, can someone confirm if this is possible with this?

Grizznelda: It seems you are not aware that you can redeem the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 with their steam key here on GoG. This way you can make it so that you own these two games here and on GoG. Therefore you could gift this two games to someone else if you get the whole new CD Project Red Collection.
AtronoxAndy: I was not aware of that! Although I don't seem to be having any luck when I try to do it. :(
I just suppose you don't know how to do it.
If you use Galaxy in the upper left there is this GoG icon. Click on it -> Redeem Code -> Enter the code you can find in your Steam library when the game is installed. Should work, did so for me. Good luck

It even doesn't need to be installed to find the code on Steam
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Grizznelda
Grizznelda: It seems you are not aware that you can redeem the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 with their steam key here on GoG. This way you can make it so that you own these two games here and on GoG. Therefore you could gift this two games to someone else if you get the whole new CD Project Red Collection.
AtronoxAndy: I was not aware of that! Although I don't seem to be having any luck when I try to do it. :(
Are you trying here? :)
HunchBluntley: Are you trying here? :)
Nope, but I literally just came accross that link with a google search and it worked. It put an extra two characters at the start of the key after it redirected to the redeem page, so I assume that's why it wasn't working on that page. Thanks all!

EDIT: Only the witcher 2 key worked on that link, witcher one isn't working. Sad times. :(

EDIT 2: So GOG support sorted me out for the first witcher game. These guys are great honestly!
Post edited June 11, 2019 by AtronoxAndy
AtronoxAndy: Hey, love GOG and CDPR.

I already own all the Witcher series on Steam.

This would have seemed like a great opportunity to gift the Witcher games to someone close to me who's just started getting into PC gaming while pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077 for myself (And I usually never pre-order games).

However, it appears we'd only be able to gift the games if we already own the games on GOG, as you won't get individual codes otherwise, is that correct? If so, that's a real shame as I'd instantly snap up this offer otherwise.
If you enter your Steam serial keys here you can get a free backup of Witcher 1 and 2 here on GOG.
LynetteC: If you enter your Steam serial keys here you can get a free backup of Witcher 1 and 2 here on GOG.
Plus, if bought at Steam, they should appear in Google Connect.

https://www.gog.com/connect
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Carradice
Pyromancer138: Could someone tell me if The Witcher 3 has overlay?
i_hope_you_rot: https://www.gog-db.info/product/1207664643/#details

Features : Achievements, Cloud saves, Controller support, Overlay, Single-player
i_hope_you_rot:
Thanks a lot!
Why didn't you include gwent in the set, I know it's free but it has just as much right to be there as anything else
Nathan_Treichel: Why didn't you include gwent in the set, I know it's free but it has just as much right to be there as anything else
Maybe because of this:"Note: Owners of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will get GWENT: The Witcher Card Game added to their library."
Ok that makes a lot of sense, I had gwent before thronebreaker so I didn't realize that
JackknifeJohnson: Careful. These collections are different.
Leroux:
"I just tried it out, so for anyone who's wondering the same:
If you buy a gift code for one of the collections and try to redeem it, it's just listed as one collection, not as individual games. So you can't split the gift code."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogcom_summer_sale_festival_is_live_d714f/post79

Ashleee (GOG.com Team):
"If you already own some of the games in the collection, after buying it a redeem code for those duplicated games will be sent to your email.
The code can be partially redeemed, it will stay valid until all the games are redeemed or one year after the date of purchase."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogcom_summer_sale_festival_is_live_d714f/post64

Also check this out: https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
Thanks for the info, especially that gwent welcome bonus, nice!

Carradice: Plus, if bought at Steam, they should appear in Google Connect.

https://www.gog.com/connect
I don't think any of the witcher games have appeared on GOG connect yet D:
I've had my account connected since the start of it.

But it's okay, got it all working now (GOG support sorted out the first Witcher for me that wasn't redeeming). Thanks all.
high rated
I think GOG needs to take a lesson from Steam with their bundles.

When you own all but one game in a bundle the games that you already have should be deducted from the price of that bundle, I'd be interested to see if we'd save some on the Cyberpunk pre-order by owning all the CDPR games already.

Probably still wouldn't pre-order just yet, not until the specs are at least kinda established, with The Witcher 3 I had a brand new high end rig that I knew woule run anything for years to come but now my hardware is getting a little older and I don't want to pre-order a game that will be sitting there useless until I get a new GPU.
high rated
Waldschatten: I think GOG needs to take a lesson from Steam with their bundles.

When you own all but one game in a bundle the games that you already have should be deducted from the price of that bundle,
[...]
The funny thing is, in the past, it was the other way round. Steam was unforgiving with their bundles, while GOG charged the customer only for the suff the did not own. Eventually they started giving gift codes...

So yes, Steam learned while GOG unlearned.
Waldschatten: I think GOG needs to take a lesson from Steam with their bundles.

When you own all but one game in a bundle the games that you already have should be deducted from the price of that bundle,
[...]
Carradice: The funny thing is, in the past, it was the other way round. Steam was unforgiving with their bundles, while GOG charged the customer only for the suff the did not own. Eventually they started giving gift codes...

I wasn't aware of that.

I've been on GOG for quite a while now, longer than I have on Steam at least, but until recently I never really noticed any bundles here.

When I started seeing them I soon discovered that they're a great deal if you're new to GOG and don't own any games here, but if you've been buying them on this store for quite a while they're a LOT of duplicates and that new game you're missing.
Carradice: The funny thing is, in the past, it was the other way round. Steam was unforgiving with their bundles, while GOG charged the customer only for the suff the did not own. Eventually they started giving gift codes...

Waldschatten: I wasn't aware of that.

I've been on GOG for quite a while now, longer than I have on Steam at least, but until recently I never really noticed any bundles here.

When I started seeing them I soon discovered that they're a great deal if you're new to GOG and don't own any games here, but if you've been buying them on this store for quite a while they're a LOT of duplicates and that new game you're missing.
Indeed, this practice punishes long-time customers, which, arguably, does not seem to be good policy.

In the past, GOG offered discounts for a set of games, sometimes progressive (the more, the higher the discount), while some other times, ALL the games were required to be purchased, if you wanted the big discount (all or nothing), often with a minor discount if not all were achieved.

However, when making those calculations, GOG always took into account already purchased games for providing their countribution to the discount, without having to pay for them again. This was the GOG version of bundles. It was great at a time when Steam was unforgiving with theirs.

Alas, they are going the way Steam abandoned. With gift codes, to be sure.
eiii: Otherwise you have to re-buy games and get expiring gift codes.
Lemon_Curry: Good grief!

Although I didn't like it, I do understand why you had to abandon the Fair Price Package programme, but – if it's true (can someone confirm it?) – this is simply ridiculous...
See this staff answer.