It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It could be "Times of Lore". Looking at the box cover on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Times_of_Lore) I see a similar kind of all-caps yellow font against a brick background, like in the title page of the video hint.

No idea what finding 5 CDs in a box has to do with it, though.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by tritone
... or magicka ?
Googling for arcania fetch quest brings up lots of reviews basically saying that the game is one big fetch quest. Here's one example:

http://badassdigest.com/2013/09/04/game-review-arcania-the-mother-of-all-fetch-quests/

"But what if a game was comprised entirely of fetch quest? What if every single time you tried to advance in a game you were forced backwards and sideways and back again, only to end up on yet another fetch quest? Wonder no more, dear readers- Arcania is here."

And it has the yellow exclamation mark, as someone already pointed out.

So Arcania seems very likely. Hopefully, this doesn't mean that there won't be any classic release at all next week.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by jkiiskinen
I hope it's somehow a hint for Risen 1+2, though I can't possibly make a connection to the games and the hint, other then the hint seems to suggest an RPG.
I'll go with Wizardry 1-5, for lack of a better idea.
Black and White?

I know I am probably (obviously) wrong, but it had fetch quests and there were plenty of little people with exclmation marks.
Reading the description of the video:

Yup, that's another one of those clever Enigmatic T hints for a game soon to debut on GOG.com!

The word debut caught my eye.
That would indicate something brand new, first time released.

Still no clue what it is but thought I'd throw that in for the smarter people here. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaMm_lW59Q

So when will GOG release Night Trap or DreamWeb ?
Post edited March 29, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Sacred 2 also has exclamation marks
ne_zavarj: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaMm_lW59Q

So when will GOG release Night Trap or DreamWeb ?
Do you really want to see Night Trap here? I am old enough to remember when that came out and it was errrmm less than good, to put it nicely, back then.
JudasIscariot: Do you really want to see Night Trap here? I am old enough to remember when that came out and it was errrmm less than good, to put it nicely, back then.
After the release of the Slender game and the Surgeon Simulator ? Why not ?
JudasIscariot: Do you really want to see Night Trap here? I am old enough to remember when that came out and it was errrmm less than good, to put it nicely, back then.
ne_zavarj: After the release of the Slender game and the Surgeon Simulator ? Why not ?
Not dismissing your opinions, and I know what they are as I've read them before :), regarding those two games but, seriously, Night Trap, if I am remembering the correct game correctly, is just beyond Ed Wood levels of quality :)
tfishell: What about Torchlight 2?
Vitek: I am not so sure about it but I think it has yellow marks too.
Still I don't think it fits the description.
It's not about fetch quests, it's about murdering thousands of creeps. Titan Quest fits that more with its name.
There are various fetch side quests in the Torchlight games. I actually missed one of the items you're supposed to fetch and proceeded on without realizing it was important, causing the game to be unfinishable because I was unable to go back and retrieve the item a second time and it vanished. Had to start the game over again (Torchlight 1).
It just occurred to me that everyone seems to be trying to think of a game that came on 5 CDs which is an RPG, however... it could be a game that came on 5 DVDs and be 20+GB. Sure, it's less likely but anything is possible and we do have games that are larger than that in the catalogue already, including RPGs. I've no idea what to throw out there as a guess though as anything I might have guessed is pretty much already on GOG. :) I guess I'll throw "Torchlight 2" out there with others that suggested that.

(Even though Torchlight 2 isn't a 5 disk game ... )
Post edited March 30, 2014 by skeletonbow
donsanderson: Reading the description of the video:

Yup, that's another one of those clever Enigmatic T hints for a game soon to debut on GOG.com!

The word debut caught my eye.
That would indicate something brand new, first time released.

Still no clue what it is but thought I'd throw that in for the smarter people here. :)
Wouldn't debut be a proper word to use for any game that wasn't here before? :)