It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could it be Blade Runner? A sword has a blade, and a horse runs (well, it gallops, but that's close enough).

Or maybe something to do with unicorns. :P
You might have a sword horse but you might also have a horse pulling a plough - 'Swords to Ploughshears' the classic white remove card from M:TG
The Magic: The Gathering - the old 'Shandala' game from Microprose!
Valkyria Chronicles. Not sure how this fits the clue, but anyway...
I'm somehow thinking of Outlaws... I don't know why.
toxicTom: I'm somehow thinking of Outlaws... I don't know why.
Ohhh, that would be sweet...
toxicTom: I'm somehow thinking of Outlaws... I don't know why.
Based on the hint?!?
Man, I hope it is "Mount & Blade". I'll risk potential vertigo and instabuy it, I've wanted to try it for years.
Luned: Man, I hope it is "Mount & Blade". I'll risk potential vertigo and instabuy it, I've wanted to try it for years.
I bought it at Gamestop just a few weeks after it came out. It had several stickers on it. $29.99 covered by a $19.99 covered by a $9.99 covered by a $4.99. I almost picked it up, but decided against it b/c I was far from home and not sure it would run on my old laptop. I stopped by at the same Gamestop I visited the mall with some family and saw it had another sticker in it: $0.99.

I thought, "This must be terrible. I'll probably love it." I bring it to the counter and the Gamestop employee literally laughed at me.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"We only have the one copy and it won't sell. One of the guys played it and it was just horrid."

So I bought it, b/c I usually like terrible games. It worked on my laptop and I loved it.
Chickenator.108: Completely silly suggestion: this hint could be about Minecraft. Horses, swords, hoes, and a square sun...

Mostly played on-line by youngsters, so that would also explain the spelling/punctuation issues :-)
This is actually a really good thought. I think you may be right!
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Tallima
PaterAlf: I think it's a nordic horse. And horse rhymes to north. And a sword is the weapon of a warrior.

So the only logical solution is King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.
It's an evil horse cause of lma - leave me alone
Therefore King's Bounty: Dark Side :D
There's your Paradox for you. Though it was kind of a given, since the game was known to come. But with the regional pricing, doesn't matter, just some more to add to the list.
Ooh, speaking of Paradox
http://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_champion_edition
Bit pricey though...
Would be nice if this brings more Paradox games here. Plenty of good stuff in their catalog.
Mount and Blade would be great. Never played a game with such a believable, "living" world, where wars are fought, trades are made, pacts are forged and tournaments are held even if you decide to stay out of trouble and just explore the world (the only similar thing that comes to mind is probably Doomdark's Revenge from 1985). Borders of realms are changing, depending on war results. If you want to be a common thief, bandit, trader, mercenary or aspiring noble for one of the houses - it's everything up to you. If Mount and Blade would get a release here, I would buy all of them.
Cavalary: There's your Paradox for you. Though it was kind of a given, since the game was known to come. But with the regional pricing, doesn't matter, just some more to add to the list.
Is the horse hint related to POE? Somehow, I don't think so. There must be another new game coming today.
Hints are not only for Tuesday, you know...