It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: *waits as well*

Whatcha waitin' on?
GabiMoro: I want a dancing bear!
Me too! Who else?

Concerning the hint: GEICO®... hmmm... since it's a big US Car insurance company my first thought was GTA! Either any GTA title ... or anyone has ported the GEnius ICO to PCs! ;)
Post edited September 27, 2014 by gamefood
gamefood: Me too! Who else?

Concerning the hint: GEICO®... hmmm... since it's a big US Car insurance company my first thought was GTA! Either any GTA title ... or anyone has ported the GEnius ICO to PCs! ;)
That would be really cool to play either Ico or Shadow of the Colossus on GOG, but I don't think either game was ever ported to PC. :-/

But it would be nice to see any of the GTA's on GOG--something like GTA 3.
I'm pretty sure it will be Gex and Gex2. They were on PC too.
wizisi2k: Geico makes me think of the mascot and the mascot is a Gecko. Therefore, I also second the Gex series (however to my knowledge I doubt they were released for PC, instead having been on the N64 and maybe other consoles of that time.) However, Geico also is a car insurance company so I'm thinking it's a racing series of some kind
Gex certainly was ported to PC. I remember playing the demo (cementary, lots of Frankenstein-like geckos).
I'd certainly buy it for nostalgia sake :)
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Novotnus
GEICO = Goverment Employees Insurance CO.
Governors = Goverment Employees
Elaine Marley = Governor of Melee Island
Melee Island = Caribbean Island from Monkey Island
Monkey Island = Best Point and click adventure series ever from LucasArts
LucasArts = Disney
Disney = Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean = Monkey Island

Everything points to Monkey Island coming to GOG!
JudasIscariot: Anyways, let me think up a hint or two ...
Presenting your Enigmatic Hint for next week!
Wait, what? You're getting Elder Scrolls VI?
hmm.. Geico so it could be Gex since their mascot is a Gecko, Caveman Ughlympics since they had that ad campaign with the Cavemen, or something with Pigs or Pig since they have that new ad campaign with the Pig.
DCT: Caveman Ughlympics since they had that ad campaign with the Cavemen
Wow, now that's a game I haven't played in ages! I remember it was incredibly difficult too. Here is the wishlist!
Post edited September 28, 2014 by IronArcturus
DCT: hmm.. Geico so it could be Gex since their mascot is a Gecko, Caveman Ughlympics since they had that ad campaign with the Cavemen
Totally forgot about the cavemen campaign; maybe it's Prehistorik 1 & 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistorik#cite_note-1

If GOG were doing Early Access (which may be happening soon), I'd think maybe https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/roadredemption_storefront . And as I said before I'd love for it to be Gex, but more likely it's from a publisher who have released something recently. Probably a racing game.
Geico has a gecko mascot. An iconic monster from Fallout is the Gecko. OMG!!!! The Fallout games are returning along with with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!
JudasIscariot: Anyways, let me think up a hint or two ...
Presenting your Enigmatic Hint for next week!
New feature confirmed. After games and movies GOG now sells insurances for fair prices. If an insurance is regionally priced you get the difference in store credits back and can use them to buy games or movies. Or you buy many regionally priced games and save the store credits for an insurance. xD
Geico also makes those ads with "Maxwell the Pig", so I guess it could be pig related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRoXuPjAKc
pezhead53: Geico also makes those ads with "Maxwell the Pig", so I guess it could be pig related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRoXuPjAKc
Something like S.W.I.N.E.?
tremere110: Geico has a gecko mascot. An iconic monster from Fallout is the Gecko. OMG!!!! The Fallout games are returning along with with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!
YES!!!one!!!!eleven!!! :)
So is the "Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae" release related to GEICO somehow?