It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Third Quarter is highlighted -> TQ -> Titan Quest.

Also, in Titan Quest character classes/professions are called "masteries".
jkiiskinen: Third Quarter is highlighted -> TQ -> Titan Quest.

I vote for this. (Not that I want that to be it, I vote that I think this is the right guess from the clue)
Post edited March 22, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Telika:
Oh wow, that would be insane. I wouldn't mind getting a DRM-free copy as well. I turned some friends on to it because they like Civ games, has been appreciated thus far.
truhlik77: Hehe, Never heard about this bug. It's long time I played TD3 last time. Let see if we can reproduce it next week :)
adambiser: I was wrong, Test Drive 3 *was* the game I played. I guess I thought "2" because it was the second Test Drive I played. TD3 was a blast! I remember doing all sorts of crazy things in the game... well, at least I thought they were crazy at the time. Jumping, etc... none of that was in TD1.
Yeah. That's right. In TD 3 you are allowed to jump and drive in side roads. I remember that in second stage, there were some you could jump over and shorten the stage^^. Lot of memories.
jkiiskinen: Third Quarter is highlighted -> TQ -> Titan Quest.

That would be fantastic (I'm looking forward to seeing it marked "completed" ;), and makes sense since Nordic has been bringing classics recently.

Didn't you also get the Enigmatic Hint correct two weeks ago?
Telika: So. Warlock : Master of the Arcane.

Please ?
While I would prefer one of Paradox's own games to be the one to spearhead their partnership with GOG, I would be happy with seeing Warlock on the service just for the fact that it would mean that Paradox is on board.

Anyway, I don't have the slightest clue on what next week's classic release might be. As tempted as I am to say Princess Maker 2, I realise that it's almost impossible that it could be that.
tfishell: Didn't you also get the Enigmatic Hint correct two weeks ago?
Yeah, Rex Nebular. That one was fairly obvious, I thought.

I guess while my Titan Quest reasoning is plausible, it's still somewhat far-fetched, could easily be just a coincidence and the hint could be about something else entirely. So keep those theories coming, everyone!
Power Slave would be pretty cool, though I'm siding with the Slave Zero theory.
Ok, I'm thinking the fact there are 4 similar shots in the image is significant, each of them with a jumper on "master". My first thought was "Master of Orion 4", but there does not appear to be such a game ever released. I'm thinking it is some game with "Master" in the title and "4" because of the 4 images. Also each of the sub-images are different in that they're all at very slightly different levels of lighting and focus, with the one on the bottom left the most crisp and clear. Not sure if that is relevant or not.
Post edited March 22, 2014 by skeletonbow
I say Jumpman. Looks and reads wacky. I like wacky games ^^

If not Jumpman then it's Quake.

(Quake!Quake!Quake!Quake!)
gamefood: I say Jumpman. Looks and reads wacky. I like wacky games ^^

While it would be cool to see Quake on GOG, how are you getting "Quake" from seeing a Master/Slave Jumper?
gamefood: I say Jumpman. Looks and reads wacky. I like wacky games ^^

There are exactly zero id Software games on GOG.com at the moment and it would seem that the rights holder isn't too fond of DRM-free gaming for the most part. If they were to release id titles on GOG in the future I imagine they'd probably start with the Commander Keen games or Wolf 3D, then DOOM, DOOM2 etc.

"Never say never" and all that, sure, but it just seems extremely unlikely that we'll see id Software titles pop up all of a sudden starting with Quake. ;o)
jkiiskinen: I guess while my Titan Quest reasoning is plausible, it's still somewhat far-fetched,
Yeah, it is, it's real thin. But so far it's best one IMO.

Really tough clue.
skeletonbow: There are exactly zero id Software games on GOG.com....
Actually,that is incorrect

but I doubt GOG will get any more unless either Zenimax starts trusting this community or if Idsoft gets out from under that umbrella & ATM I don't see either as very likely

more ontopic:
I'd be happy if either Titans Quest or Slave Zero (IMHO the most plausible answers for now) showed up here
Post edited March 23, 2014 by Rusty_Gunn
Rusty_Gunn: Actually,that is incorrect

but I doubt GOG will get any more unless either Zenimax starts trusting this community or if Idsoft gets out from under that umbrella & ATM I don't see either as very likely

more ontopic:
I'd be happy if either Titans Quest or Slave Zero (IMHO the most plausible answers for now) showed up here
Ah yes, I forgot about Catacombs however that being here isn't likely to be a sign that Quake is about to come here next. :o)

They're still different publishers, and a "struggling indie game dev" versus "AAA game" so I'd agree that it's rather unlikely. :o)