It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, I wonder if we'll have to wait until 2016 for a new Hint...
Give us!
Fake hint: Gary Stu Online
3 months without a hint! :-(
Yeah, where is the Hint?
Maybe the fact that the hint "has gone to oblivion" is, in itself, a hint :P
karnak1: Maybe the fact that the hint "has gone to oblivion" is, in itself, a hint :P
Wow, I wish that could be the Hint! It would be great to finally see Oblivion on GOG!
IronArcturus: It would be great to finally see Oblivion on GOG!
Ha! Hate to sound like Captain Ahab, but I've been waiting all my life to see Oblivion on GoG.

I've almost lost all hope of seeing it soon, so we must definitely be getting close to a release. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I've lost all hope so you can get your wallets ready.
IronArcturus: It would be great to finally see Oblivion on GOG!
WinterSnowfall: Ha! Hate to sound like Captain Ahab, but I've been waiting all my life to see Oblivion on GoG.
Careful!
In the end Ahab did manage to catch the whale (or was it the other way?)
karnak1: Careful!
In the end Ahab did manage to catch the whale (or was it the other way?)
Believe you me, should Oblivion make its way here, I won't mind ending up like Jonah deep down in the belly of the beast.

If you ask me, the big boys should stop rehashing all the gadgetry crap like they usually do and focus on the really useful stuff. Like inventing a pause button for life - perfect for such occasions.
Post edited February 02, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Ha! Hate to sound like Captain Ahab, but I've been waiting all my life to see Oblivion on GoG.

I've almost lost all hope of seeing it soon, so we must definitely be getting close to a release. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I've lost all hope so you can get your wallets ready.
Seems like a sound theory, let's test it!

*puts on suspiciously inconspicious trenchcoat and hat* Psst, you didn't hear it from me, but Bethesda is closing their shop and will pass all IP to EA. Oblivion is going to be origin-exclusive from tomorrow.

Have I crushed your hopes enough yet?
huan: Have I crushed your hopes enough yet?
No, not really. But I'm planning to reach a new low in dream crushing this Thursday.
This appears to be the closest we're getting to an enigmatic hint: 'As for big publishers, expect to see something soon enough from someone who already has quite the collection on our site and visits regularly'
So, which Nordic Games titles are we likely to see?
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: So, which Nordic Games titles are we likely to see?
Deadfall Adventures and Sine Mora.