It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't click :P
fortune_p_dawg: Nah, I think many people here would be content with the 'vanilla' Elder Scrolls games, I know I would. I'd pick the whole series up without batting an eyelash. That said, I do love me some mods, but I don't think that would be the focus (at least, at first).
nightcraw1er.488: Oblivion was very bland, also the fact that everything levelled with you meant that it is just got silly very quickly. It really need Oscuro's overhaul. Even with that the main quest line last around 5 minutes.

However that being said, its still better than Skyrim, which although had less generic underground parts, and a further draw distance, also totally failed on engaging storyline.

Don't get me wrong here, I have all the ES games, and have played them in various states of modding, but vanilla is the one I could never play again. I mean bandits in glass armour, could just let them take out the dragons.

Anyways, I doubt very much we will see them here, Bethseda have already stated they are as DRM free as they can be, which in Skyrim sense is not at all.
Oh man... I so forgot about Oblivion's terrible scaled leveling system. Ugh! Bad memories, bad memories...
fortune_p_dawg: Oh man... I so forgot about Oblivion's terrible scaled leveling system. Ugh! Bad memories, bad memories...
Yeah. That annoyed the hell out of me. You don't get much sense of achievement if a bear is still as difficult to kill after 40 hours as it was after 2...
Judas,

The hints system is really....@#!! either too easy and direct - i.e picture of a shovel - shovel knight or too hard ".... in a short time we will fight the console war ... " thing that last for 3 months+

killing all the fun as people either exhausted guessing or not wake up in time. (time zone disadvantage)

May I suggest you
1) start with a vague hint and
2) give one smaller additional hint
if no people guess that for a long time?

just my 2 cents.
Post edited August 12, 2015 by Muttala
Where is it.. where is it... *starts panicking*
Here: http://www.gog.com/promo/anno_launch_special_120815
Anno 1503+Anno 1701.
More Anno, excellent.
svmariscal: Maybe it's literally two years? as in 1701 & 1503?
svmariscal get that correct?
congrats svmariscal ;) hope your post without obvious "anno" does count ;)
...and Judas together with Tomek for great trolling ;)
I was hoping for something bigger after all the hype about GOG working for years to get these...
Whilst its a good release, and will probably get 1503, seriously £8.50 for the 1701 one. At this rate they will be more expensive than at original release time.
blotunga: I was hoping for something bigger after all the hype about GOG working for years to get these...
You're probably referring to that video, right? In that case the bearded guy in the video wasn't talking about these 2 games, I think.

Alas, I too was hoping for something bigger (Bethesda, Take2, etc)

Anyway it's good to see more Ubisoft here. When can we expect Assassin's Creed 2? :P
Post edited August 12, 2015 by karnak1
svmariscal: Maybe it's literally two years? as in 1701 & 1503?
Congrats! :>
karnak1: You're probably referring to that video, right? In that case the bearded guy in the video wasn't talking about these 2 games, I think.
Alas, I too was hoping for something bigger (Bethesda, Take2, etc)
Anyway it's good to see more Ubisoft here. When can we expect Assassin's Creed 2? :P
Yea that's the one, I was also hoping for a new publisher.