It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New hint brought Distance to mind, but it's not out yet, so..., no idea.
I'm for Vangers too, mainly because of this :D
JudasIscariot: Hey guys,

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Super Turbo Guessing Mode go go go!

The Cinegmatic Hint stays as it is :)
Cars + colours (drugs? disco?) + open world... Interstate '82?
Novotnus: Cars + colours (drugs? disco?) + open world... Interstate '82?
You mean this?
Carmageddon 3?
Grargar: You mean this?
All right. I'm stupid (I was sure only 76 is here).
So another guess: cars + destruction + madness \ chaos... Twisted Metal?
cyboff: I'm for Vangers too, mainly because of this :D
Cool
Are they bringing Hammerfight at some point too?
That game's pretty good fun!
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
It could be Post Apocalyptic Mayhem as well, it has a camper which is a methlab which shoots exploding flamingos from the sides.
HypersomniacLive: New hint brought Distance to mind, but it's not out yet, so..., no idea.
That Distance game looks really cool! Is there a chance GOG could get it?
Grand Theft Auto
JudasIscariot: Hey guys,

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Super Turbo Guessing Mode go go go!

The Cinegmatic Hint stays as it is :)
BLUR ?
Alterego1972: BLUR ?
Wow, I had no idea there was a Windows version of Blur! That would be pretty cool to see a newer racing game on GOG!
The first name that jumped to my mind is Detroit, but the game is not fitting the hint.

So, what about Sleeping Dogs, or Driver San Francisco ?
Phc7006: The first name that jumped to my mind is Detroit, but the game is not fitting the hint.

So, what about Sleeping Dogs, or Driver San Francisco ?
Was there any car combat in Driver: San Francisco? I know it had an open world though. But that would be a cool game to see on GOG!
IronArcturus: Was there any car combat in Driver: San Francisco? I know it had an open world though. But that would be a cool game to see on GOG!
Indeed

Rage, or even Just cause, are also possible candidates...