It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking at the relatively straightforward recent hints, I'd join those expecting Black Mirror 2, 3 or Fade to Black. Valve's black box being the, to say the least, highly improbable
Falci: Doom 3 confirmed!

Ps.: I can't believe nobody remembers (or at least mentioned) the jokes about the game's excessive darkness upon release. :P
viperfdl: This; although highly unlikely.

Because Doom 3 is already mentioned I guess BFG Edition instead.
I wish it could be Doom 3. It would be great if GOG could get the id Software games!
viperfdl: This; although highly unlikely.

Because Doom 3 is already mentioned I guess BFG Edition instead.
IronArcturus: I wish it could be Doom 3. It would be great if GOG could get the id Software games!
Personally I would be more interested in Doom 1 and 2 with all addons because I already have Doom 3 and D3: Resurrection of Evil.
IronArcturus: I wish it could be Doom 3. It would be great if GOG could get the id Software games!
viperfdl: Personally I would be more interested in Doom 1 and 2 with all addons because I already have Doom 3 and D3: Resurrection of Evil.
Has GOG ever talked to id Software about those games? Who owns the id games nowadays?
IronArcturus: Has GOG ever talked to id Software about those games? Who owns the id games nowadays?
The same company that now owns the company that owns Fallout; Zenimax.
JudasIscariot: Attached is your Enigmatic Hint for next week :)
triock: Black Mirror 2 or 3?
After noticing the orientation of my bathroom mirror (also a rectangle like the image), I think I'm going to stick with this, as much as I want to believe Black & White will appear.
I'm going to guess for <span class="bold">The Darkness</span> or <span class="bold">The Darkness II</span> although the latter one is in a cheap bundle right now for $1.
What about Dark Void?
mrkgnao: Pools of Darkness?
The Dark Queen of Krynn?
The Gold Box series (from inside the box with the lid closed)?
I wish...
hahahaha
What if it's a game that has gone from online distributors, hence the "void', I predict The Sims 2, and I'm wrong ain't I.
Gog is now releasing drm free tv shows. The hint is for "orange is the new black". It's a really tricky hint because it would make much more sense if the picture was orange, rather than black...
skeletonbow: I'm going to guess for <span class="bold">The Darkness</span> or <span class="bold">The Darkness II</span> although the latter one is in a cheap bundle right now for $1.
...and there was never a PC version of the original!
Seriously - there's a PC version of The Darkness 2 but not the first one - how annoying!
gamefood: That's a movie screen short before the film starts or after it has ended... So it must be any movie theater/cinema manager game ^^ Hollywood Pictures? Cinema Tycoon?

EDIT: Who wrote Black Mirror 2/3? That's not so bad concluded, I think...
The Movies?
http://www.mobygames.com/game/movies

I don't think its going to be but that thing looks interesting!

LOL one of the Lula games?
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
skeletonbow: I'm going to guess for <span class="bold">The Darkness</span> or <span class="bold">The Darkness II</span> although the latter one is in a cheap bundle right now for $1.
Fever_Discordia: ...and there was never a PC version of the original!
Seriously - there's a PC version of The Darkness 2 but not the first one - how annoying!
The original was a console exclusive. Between the release of the first and the release of the sequel, there is a gap of more than enough years to label the effort of porting the game not worth while considering the first wasn't a huge success and most PC user base wasn't interested in it, mainly because of the age. This being said, I can't say I'm sad the first one is still exclusive due to still being 1 of many reasons I own my consoles. In other words - exclusives, whether they are brand exclusives or multi console exclusives.
Fever_Discordia: ...and there was never a PC version of the original!
HijacK: The original was a console exclusive. Between the release of the first and the release of the sequel, there is a gap of more than enough years to label the effort of porting the game not worth while considering the first wasn't a huge success and most PC user base wasn't interested in it, mainly because of the age. This being said, I can't say I'm sad the first one is still exclusive due to still being 1 of many reasons I own my consoles. In other words - exclusives, whether they are brand exclusives or multi console exclusives.
Yeah, but even if you DO have it on console then you're still just using a game controller to play an FPS! EUGH - like trying to put together a 1000 piece jigsaw wearing mittens!
wow...
no one mentioned
NOCTURNE???