It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With our New Year Sale 2024 in full swing, just before the weekend we’ve presented some of the best GOG releases of 2023 that you can get on discounts. But when we look at what’s coming to our platform this year, the future is just as bright!

Today we want to focus on amazing titles that are planned to release in 2024 and are bound to fill this year with awesome gaming moments. Let’s begin!

Manor Lords (set to release on April 26th, 2024)

While it’s developed by only a single person, Grzegorz Styczeń of Slavic Magic, the whole gaming community awaits this historical strategy game published by the beloved Hooded Horse.

And it’s absolutely understandable. The idea of experiencing the life of a medieval lord, growing our starting village into a bustling city, managing resources and production chains, and expanding our lands through conquest – it’s all almost too good to be true!

Inspired by the art and architecture of late 14th century Franconia, Manor Lords also prioritizes historical accuracy wherever possible, using it to inform gameplay mechanics and visuals alike. Common medieval tropes are avoided in favor of historical accuracy, in order to make the world feel more authentic, colorful, and believable.

We can’t wait to put our hands on it, and if you somehow don’t have Manor Lords wishlisted yet, make sure to do so, you don’t want to miss that one!

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (set to release on April 23rd, 2024)

Incredibly unique looking action adventure JRPG that became the #1 funded Kickstarter video game of 2020 thanks to phenomenal support from the community, and now is being published by 505 Games.

Its story begins in one corner of Allraan, a tapestry of nations with diverse cultures and values. By dint of sword, and by way of magical objects known as “rune-lenses,” the land’s history has been shaped by the alliances and aggressions of the humans, beastmen, elves, and desert people who live there. The Galdean Empire has edged out other nations and discovered a technology that amplifies the rune-lenses’ magic.

Now, the Empire is scouring the continent for an artifact that will expand their power even further. It is on one such expedition that Seign Kesling, a young and gifted imperial officer, and Nowa, a boy from a remote village, meet each other and become friends. However, a twist of fate will soon drag them into the fires of war, and force them both to reexamine everything they believe to be right and true.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is also available to pre-order right now!

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! (set to release on March 26th, 2024)

It’s a snow day, dude!

A South Park action RPG from South Park Digital Studios and THQ Nordic. It’s an all-new 3D co-op game in which you’ll join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life – a snow day!

In this title, you’ll be able to team up with up to three of your friends, or by using matchmaking to find someone to play. And if playing solo is more your style, you can certainly do so with ally bots.

If you’ve ever wanted to battle through the snow-piled town of South Park with frenetic, action-packed combat, a plethora of upgradable, devastating melee and ranged weapons, as well as special abilities and powers that will bring hordes of enemies and epic bosses to their knees, then you’re in luck!

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! Is also available to pre-order right now, and by doing so you’ll receive the Underwear Gnome Cosmetics pack.
Manor Lords looks like it's the spiritual successor to Castles. While that should make me interested it, my laptop only barely meets the recommended requirements. I can't help think that I wouldn't be better off just playing the old game that won't push my computer so hard.

The games I am looking forward to are the release versions of Catizens, Learning Factory, Inkulinati, and the remake of Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord.
Roger Bacon: I'm all about Slave Zero X
So you're the one! =P
If anyone cares, I have made a thread to track the upcoming games with pre-order bonuses.
I'm looking forward to the upcoming release of SKALD which is scheduled for release during the second quarter.
BreOl72: ...set in an absurd fantasy universe full of pop-culture references.
I sense a certain red thread in the latest releases...
Cavalary: Which would that be?
I would have thought, the bolded part is self-explanatory.

January, 21th: "Scott Whiskers..." [see attachment].

January, 24th: "Powers in the Basement" is set in a pseudo-fantasy world in which the medieval fairytale is punctuated by anachronisms, elements of modernity, and [absurd references to nerd pop culture].

January, 30th: Not another Weekend" is [paying homage to the pop culture of [the 80s].

Coming Soon: "Yet Another Fantasy Title" is set in an [absurd fantasy universe full of pop-culture references].
Attachments:
Cavalary: Which would that be?
BreOl72: I would have thought, the bolded part is self-explanatory.

January, 21th: "Scott Whiskers..." [see attachment].

January, 24th: "Powers in the Basement" is set in a pseudo-fantasy world in which the medieval fairytale is punctuated by anachronisms, elements of modernity, and [absurd references to nerd pop culture].

January, 30th: Not another Weekend" is [paying homage to the pop culture of [the 80s].

Coming Soon: "Yet Another Fantasy Title" is set in an [absurd fantasy universe full of pop-culture references].
Ah, assumed you were referring to the releases included in this post.
GOG.com: With our New Year Sale 2024 in full swing, just before the weekend we’ve presented some of the best GOG releases of 2023 that you can get on discounts. But when we look at what’s coming to our platform this year, the future is just as bright!

Today we want to focus on amazing titles that are planned to release in 2024 and are bound to fill this year with awesome gaming moments. Let’s begin!

Manor Lords (set to release on April 26th, 2024)

While it’s developed by only a single person, Grzegorz Styczeń of Slavic Magic, the whole gaming community awaits this historical strategy game published by the beloved Hooded Horse.

And it’s absolutely understandable. The idea of experiencing the life of a medieval lord, growing our starting village into a bustling city, managing resources and production chains, and expanding our lands through conquest – it’s all almost too good to be true!

Inspired by the art and architecture of late 14th century Franconia, Manor Lords also prioritizes historical accuracy wherever possible, using it to inform gameplay mechanics and visuals alike. Common medieval tropes are avoided in favor of historical accuracy, in order to make the world feel more authentic, colorful, and believable.

We can’t wait to put our hands on it, and if you somehow don’t have Manor Lords wishlisted yet, make sure to do so, you don’t want to miss that one!

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (set to release on April 23rd, 2024)

Incredibly unique looking action adventure JRPG that became the #1 funded Kickstarter video game of 2020 thanks to phenomenal support from the community, and now is being published by 505 Games.

Its story begins in one corner of Allraan, a tapestry of nations with diverse cultures and values. By dint of sword, and by way of magical objects known as “rune-lenses,” the land’s history has been shaped by the alliances and aggressions of the humans, beastmen, elves, and desert people who live there. The Galdean Empire has edged out other nations and discovered a technology that amplifies the rune-lenses’ magic.

Now, the Empire is scouring the continent for an artifact that will expand their power even further. It is on one such expedition that Seign Kesling, a young and gifted imperial officer, and Nowa, a boy from a remote village, meet each other and become friends. However, a twist of fate will soon drag them into the fires of war, and force them both to reexamine everything they believe to be right and true.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is also available to pre-order right now!

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! (set to release on March 26th, 2024)

It’s a snow day, dude!

A South Park action RPG from South Park Digital Studios and THQ Nordic. It’s an all-new 3D co-op game in which you’ll join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life – a snow day!

In this title, you’ll be able to team up with up to three of your friends, or by using matchmaking to find someone to play. And if playing solo is more your style, you can certainly do so with ally bots.

If you’ve ever wanted to battle through the snow-piled town of South Park with frenetic, action-packed combat, a plethora of upgradable, devastating melee and ranged weapons, as well as special abilities and powers that will bring hordes of enemies and epic bosses to their knees, then you’re in luck!

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! Is also available to pre-order right now, and by doing so you’ll receive the Underwear Gnome Cosmetics pack.
QUESTION: To be honest, I am way more interested in GOG getting ahold of the rights for 20-30 year old games (and good console ports) than I am in new releases like this.

Is there a comprehensive list of all the old games that got listed on GOG by year and month that I can scan through?

Obviously I am more interested in the most heavily requested ones... Is there a way to track when a game on the requested wishlist goes on sale?