It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The physical body may die, but the 360 will live forever. There is now a fully functional official x64 software Xbox 360 that is a full software version of the entire 360 processor/graphics and OS architecture including all online XBL and multiplayer functions. It works and it's reliable and will probably be released for Windows in 2018. So even if your 360 breaks, don't throw away the games.
I never had any console :P
Personally I think it died when the big publishers stopped releasing games for it.

I've mainly used it to play racing game exclusives, like Forza, Project Gotham, Race Pro and MotoGP.

Considering I spend several hundred hours on each racing game it's been well worth it. Great memories.
I still enjoy playing older racing games so the '360 being "dead" has no real effect on me, I wouldn't be on GOG if I only cared about the very latest of games.
What is more concerning for PC gamers would be: "will they also stop the production of the x360 gamepad for PC?"

The answer is not in the article but I think I'll order a second one in my next Amazon order because it's quite a good joypad (and compatible with a lot of games straight-out-of-the-box).
So let's review.

xbox 360
Elvis
Disco
Chyna
Paul

All dead.

Did I miss someone?
tinyE: So let's review.

xbox 360
Elvis
Disco
Chyna
Paul

All dead.

Did I miss someone?
Zed.
I never liked the 360 pad or even the Xbox pad, too heavy and too much buttons for my little hands. The best console pad was the N64 one.
I admit to being out of the loop on this, but why should I care an ancient system by console standards is dropping out of production. Again, not on top of this but this reads like I should care that GMC stopped making Saturns...
nightcraw1er.488: Zed.
Zed's dead Baby, Zed's dead.
catpower1980: What is more concerning for PC gamers would be: "will they also stop the production of the x360 gamepad for PC?"

The answer is not in the article but I think I'll order a second one in my next Amazon order because it's quite a good joypad (and compatible with a lot of games straight-out-of-the-box).
Yeah it's a good thing I still have about six or seven of them, they are one of the best controllers ever. The only thing that sucked was the d-pad which was really horrible for fighting games
It was still in production?
As someone who never owned any console I can only contribute a heartfelt

Huh.

xbox 360
Elvis
Disco
Chyna
Paul

All dead.

Did I miss someone?
Morrison

xbox 360
Elvis
Disco
Chyna
Paul

All dead.

Did I miss someone?
That one guy who died and then a doctor had to tell Jim that.

xbox 360
Elvis
Disco
Chyna
Paul

All dead.

Did I miss someone?
Titanium: That one guy who died and then a doctor had to tell Jim that.
One?!