It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: Pillars of Eternity 2 has been updated. No changelog yet.

Linux download seems corrupted, installer is 7GB, old one was 20GB.
That's been fixed :)
HypersomniacLive: @Judas

Could you, please, fix the links to the Order of Battle: World War II and Regalia - Royal Edition fora?
Fixed :)
high rated
Ganni1987: I wonder what's going on with the Linux updates, all these games are out of date compared with their Windows counterparts:

Hand of Fate 2
Tangledeep (Installer says v1.15 but has v1.13 inside)
Overload
Darkest Dungeon
StarCrawlers

Everspace (DLC) - The latest update to Everspace accidentally packed the DLC (the DLC is just one file) within the main game, which has since been corrected, however that same DLC wasn't updated into it's own installer.
Overload was updated 2 days ago but there may be a file version misname issue.

Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon, and StarCrawlers are experiencing some technical issues of which all of the developers have been informed.

As for Tangledeep, I will ask our Linux techs about that one in case it's something on our side.
high rated
JudasIscariot: Overload was updated 2 days ago but there may be a file version misname issue.

Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon, and StarCrawlers are experiencing some technical issues of which all of the developers have been informed.

As for Tangledeep, I will ask our Linux techs about that one in case it's something on our side.
Ganni1987: Thanks for the response, I did some digging regarding Overload, the installer is still labeled on the old version but the actual game is up to date. - Just as you suspected.

I also re-checked the Tangledeep installer, nothing changed since my last report.
Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon for Linux have been fixed.

Tangledeep also has been fixed. Please make sure that you have the following Linux .sh file downloaded and installed:

tangledeep_en_1_15_21663.sh (this is the correct 1.15 version of the game)
JudasIscariot: Hand of Fate 2, Darkest Dungeon for Linux have been fixed.

Tangledeep also has been fixed. Please make sure that you have the following Linux .sh file downloaded and installed:

tangledeep_en_1_15_21663.sh (this is the correct 1.15 version of the game)
Ganni1987: Super great. Thanks for your hard work :-)

EDIT:

The Installer for Sudden Strike 4 DLC Finland: Winter Storm is corrupted (only 3mb).
Please send in a Support ticket about corrupted installers.
HypersomniacLive: Also got a flag for the TW2 month old update, which is the very first in weeks.

Interestingly enough, the StarCrawlers changelog posted by the dev is quite different from the one in people's game libraries... and, IIRC, this isn't the first time I've noticed something like this; wonder what's up with this...

@Judas
Could you, please, fix the forum link for the Cook, Serve, Delicious series on the game pages?
Fixed.
Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon

Patch 23941 (06 July 2018)

Fix of a blurred countdown overlay
Various fixes and polish to animations for Color of Madness content
Districts panel tutorial event.
Added new Endless Quest reward art
Fix to progression goals in first two com quests.
Enemies killed achievement now uses the direct wave logic kill count during evaluation - fixes problem where aberrations are logged as kills.
Generate heroes if time doesn't progress to the amount of in time and space heroes
Fix rarity error on base game.
The Thing now also drops gold
Limit the amount of backup stage coach recruits to 4.
Fix to error in base game for missing shard texture in activity log.
Fix to music background index.
Remove unused wave logic bug.
Autogenerate quests when you have different amount of plotquests then the last time you played.
Added validation for kill self effects.
Palegic Guardian’s Cestus now launches from all ranks
Updated missing FMOD libs.
Herbs no longer clear debuff left from Finale (Jester)
Buffs no longer tick after bonus initiative turns.
Fixed trot retreat fmod error
Farm location tooltip on quest select.
Fixed a bug where upon reloading Death’s Door debuffs would come back if cleared before quitting.
Hag can now appear in Endless Harvest
Front Rank 2-slot AOE tuning: Hew, Rake, Zealous Acc
Nomad Wagon immediately unlocked when reaching hamlet.
Added and updated various tutorials and town events
Spire fight tune up and brain adjustments
Wurzelkraft: It's finally here....with a 404 error when trying to download. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Should be good now, please refresh the page and try again :)
JudasIscariot: Should be good now, please refresh the page and try again :)
MarkoH01: Could you please fix "Ruiner" and "Remothered" as well? Neither GOG downloader link nor regular link is working (404 error)!
Both of those should now be fixed and downloadable :)
high rated
Guys,

We've found the issue and it should be fixed in about 3 hours or so, maybe longer so please be patient while this is getting sorted :)

If you still see this issue on Saturday, please don't hesitate to send us a support ticket about it :)
high rated
finkleroy: The system requirements for The Saboteur still says:

"Please note that at the moment The Saboteur is not compatible with CPUs that have more than four physical cores.
finkleroy: That should probably be updated.
Should be removed as soon as our web cache catches up, thanks for the heads up on that one :)
JudasIscariot: Should be removed as soon as our web cache catches up, thanks for the heads up on that one :)
Lucian_Galca: Please look into finally patching War Wind 1's broken single player scenarios. Someone else finally posted a working link to a patched exe. I downloaded and tested it, and it works. I also sent it to Avast to have them test it for viruses, and it came back safe. Linked post below.

https://www.gog.com/forum/war_wind_series/single_player_scenario_problem_terminal_error/post21
I would recommend sending us a Support ticket with all the proper info ;)
mike_cesara: System Shock 2
Patch 2.47 ND (10 July 2018)

updated core files to 2.47
ops4 now has a proper multiplayer respawn point, so should a player die before activating the QBR machine, they will respawn in the bulkhead instead of the game exiting to the main menu
squashed a few more rogue props on a couple of objects
restored the (delightful) worm consumption sound when healing from piles of worms
fixed a few typos in filenames that were causing a few object textures to not load properly
fixed that broken animation that would sometimes snap NPC hands and heads around in the Happy Noodle bar
mike_cesara: Looks like it's a good day for updates : )
Thank you for all of them!
Wait until you get to the Exanima update :P

Ultima I™
Ultima II™
Ultima III™
Ultima IV™
Ultima V™
Ultima VI™
Ultima VII™ - The Black Gate + The Forge of Virtue
Ultima VII™ - Serpent Isle + The Silver Seed
Ultima™ 8 Gold Edition
Ultima™ Underworld I
Ultima™ Underworld II
Ultima™ Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams
Worlds of Ultima™ : The Savage Empire

Internal Update (19 July 2018)

- [WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
- [WIN] fixed Start Menu folder structure
HypersomniacLive: @Judas - does the second have any actual bearing on the game, or is it along the lines of the first one?
Do you mean whether the game runs correctly or something of the sort?

From the sound of it, it just sounds like some tweaks made to the installer and the post-install set up with the Start folder structure fix.
Edward_Carnby: Sea Dogs
Shadowgrounds
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
American Conquest
American Conquest - Fight Back
Death to Spies
Wizardry 8
Clive Barker's Undying
Daikatana
Anachronox
Still Life 2
Battle Isle: The Andosia War
Dungeon Keeper™ 2
Temple of Elemental Evil, The
Still Life
Star Wolves

Internal Update (23 July 2018)

[WIN] updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
Tannath: I got a few more of those:

Atlantis 3: The New World
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich
Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time, The
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Ronin
Schein
Shadow Man
The 11th Hour
The Inner World
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Unrest
Urban Chaos
Vangers
Waking Mars
JudasIscariot: snip
Tannath: Also, sorry to bother you Judas, but the GOG Downloader link for Schein is getting a 404.
Well, the installer is there as I've just checked it so I don't know what to tell you. Only thing I can suggest is sending a ticket to Support...
kbnrylaec: Japanese installer of the game is corrupted. GOG Ticket #291421.
kbnrylaec: Two days passed and zero response from GOG Support.
GOG Support is really really bad. [1]

[1] www.gog.com/forum/general/25_of_my_gog_support_tickets_took_1_week_to_get_the_first_response
Apologies for so far only replying to first of the two of your recent tickets. Unfortunately, handling the No Man's Sky extended refund offer caused a bit of a backlog that we are still working on right now which is the reason for the delay :(
Still, on average we reply within less than a day and are doing our best to keep this time as short as possible. We will reply to your second ticket in a moment. Once again, sorry for the wait.