It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like another sale glitch:

When you pick 5 or more from the Gambitious Bundle, the discount of Hard West: Scars of Freedom [DLC] drops from 66% to 60%. I suppose it was meant to be the other way round.
XP counter vanished prematurely from the checkout page; discussion from here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_monstrous_winter_sale_has_arrived_98beb/post630

Of course, it just had to happen at the end of the sale...
high rated
I went to change my avatar a few moments ago. Up until today, I'd be asked to enter my password before the system actually let me make me a change (avatar, email, and password all change from the same setting). But today it didn't, and that pop-up window opened right after clicking on the "Change" button.

Is this a recent, silent change, or a bug/glitch?

VanishedOne: XP counter vanished prematurely from the checkout page; discussion from here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_monstrous_winter_sale_has_arrived_98beb/post630

Of course, it just had to happen at the end of the sale...
Noticed it myself, having to calculate the XP points beforehand surely doesn't help, especially since we're in the last hours of the sale.
The question is if the points are added to one's total correctly and in a timely fashion, regardless of the checkout page bug. If they are, I doubt it'll be fixed; will this sale go down as the monstrously bugged GOG sale ever?
Post edited December 11, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
DeMignon: When you pick 5 or more from the Gambitious Bundle, the discount of Hard West: Scars of Freedom [DLC] drops from 66% to 60%. I suppose it was meant to be the other way round.
Unfortunately the "Hard West: Scars of Freedom" glitch had never been fixed during the sale. I'm not surprised but still a bit disappointed about GOG's slipshod work in this sale. Can't remember having seen that much functional issues with bundles before.
The display of my last forum posts does not work anymore. The page always tells me "Sorry, but you haven't posted in the forums recently..." even when I've posted something. It already has stopped to work some time ago. So far I thought the feature has been disabled during the Winter Sale, but the sale is over now. ;)
I don't have that problem, so it's apparently an account-specific bug.
eiii: The display of my last forum posts does not work anymore. The page always tells me "Sorry, but you haven't posted in the forums recently..." even when I've posted something. It already has stopped to work some time ago. So far I thought the feature has been disabled during the Winter Sale, but the sale is over now. ;)
That problem always occurs when you posted in a thread that got reported as spam and therefore deleted. Normally it then fixes itself after a while.
moonshineshadow: That problem always occurs when you posted in a thread that got reported as spam and therefore deleted.
I cannot remember to have posted in a thread that has been deleted, but maybe ...
So a single post in a thread which gets deleted leads to none of your posts being displayed on that page anymore? Weird. Even more weird is it that posts which someone has quoted still do get displayed (like my last post here which you have answered to), but not get displayed anymore when I have read them.

moonshineshadow: Normally it then fixes itself after a while.
Hopefully! How long is that "while"?
moonshineshadow: Normally it then fixes itself after a while.
eiii: Hopefully! How long is that "while"?
No clue to be honest. Was quite some time ago that it happened to me.
high rated
I posted this in the "We're listening to your feedback" thread, but posting here too, as this counts as something broken in my book:

The design of the chat contacts list sucks.

It appears that there's a limit to the total number of users in one's contact list, and people fall off of it as new ones get added. And then you have to go hunting for a post of them to contact them, and add them back.

This is ridiculous, especially since one gets added by simply clicking on the "Start conversation" link, even if they never speak a word to you; I've got a good number of such "contacts" in my list.
In the old PM system this was not the case, but what did GOG keep this functionality when designing/introducing the NAS? No, because hey, why keep something that worked well?

Annoyed and disappointed.

Oh, and the system still doesn't ask you for your password in order to change your avatar, email, and password.
Could a blue-text finally shed some light on this? Is it meant to work this way, and if yes, what is the reasoning behind this change?
HypersomniacLive: Oh, and the system still doesn't ask you for your password in order to change your avatar, email, and password.
Could a blue-text finally shed some light on this? Is it meant to work this way, and if yes, what is the reasoning behind this change?
That is really strange. You found another random/localized bug. I just checked and for me it is asking for my password.
*sigh*
I hope this will be noticed and fixed soon, since I doubt you are the only one affected and this is a serious issue.
moonshineshadow: That is really strange. You found another random/localized bug. I just checked and for me it is asking for my password.
*sigh*
I hope this will be noticed and fixed soon, since I doubt you are the only one affected and this is a serious issue.
Do you have two-step login authentication enabled? I'm starting to wonder if that setting and the bug I'm experiencing are related in any way.
moonshineshadow: That is really strange. You found another random/localized bug. I just checked and for me it is asking for my password.
*sigh*
HypersomniacLive: Do you have two-step login authentication enabled? I'm starting to wonder if that setting and the bug I'm experiencing are related in any way.
Yes I have that enabled.
moonshineshadow: Yes I have that enabled.
Thanks, seems unrelated, as I've tested this with two-step login disabled and enabled, and the result is the same - still not being asked to enter my password.

I've submitted a ticket, and will update here when I get a reply. Ticket number: U2IZB3AJ.
moonshineshadow: Yes I have that enabled.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks, seems unrelated, as I've tested this with two-step login disabled and enabled, and the result is the same - still not being asked to enter my password.

I've submitted a ticket, and will update here when I get a reply. Ticket number: U2IZB3AJ.
Alright, hope they can figur out what is wrong fast :-)