It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Log in is broken, it redirects to the front page every time I log in from the forum. GOG probably thinks differently, but I don't appreciate this nonsense.
Yeah, just tried it. I'm getting it too.
adaliabooks: Yeah, just tried it. I'm getting it too.
What fun, eh?
Yeah for more bugs... ;-)
high rated
moonshineshadow: Yeah for more features... ;-)
FTFY ;)
moonshineshadow: Yeah for more bugs... ;-)
I wasn't all that sure it's a bug that the sale may have introduced, given that logging out also redirects one to the front page, but Johny.'s reply here gives me hope that this is not the intended behaviour, and will be addressed.
How many more damn times is GOG going to ask me if my email is correct? I've done pressed yes probably 20 times now since 2 factor auth was introduced. It's really not that hard to place a column in a table in a database and have it update with a yes/no and then check if I've already pressed yes.
BKGaming: How many more damn times is GOG going to ask me if my email is correct? I've done pressed yes probably 20 times now since 2 factor auth was introduced. It's really not that hard to place a column in a table in a database and have it update with a yes/no and then check if I've already pressed yes.
I don't visit the front page often so, by the time I became aware of that, I already knew about this problem.

I receive promo mailings frequently, so, since I know my e-mail is correct, I'm waiting for GOG to fix this before I click it the first time.
I cannot access the second page of my library anymore. The page tries to load and load and then it crashes. Anybody with the same problem? MAybe it is because of the W3 GOTY added to the library?
MarkoH01: I cannot access the second page of my library anymore. The page tries to load and load and then it crashes. Anybody with the same problem? MAybe it is because of the W3 GOTY added to the library?
I have W3 GOTY, no problems getting to the second page.
MarkoH01: I cannot access the second page of my library anymore. The page tries to load and load and then it crashes. Anybody with the same problem? MAybe it is because of the W3 GOTY added to the library?
Nope, but I don't have the W3 GOTY. Have you already tried typing a "2" in the left page counter to jump to the page.
DeMignon: Nope, but I don't have the W3 GOTY. Have you already tried typing a "2" in the left page counter to jump to the page.
mm324: I have W3 GOTY, no problems getting to the second page.
Nevermind - updating my firefox did fix my problem.
now it's a ghost updated game notification. :\
pacciulli: now it's a ghost updated game notification. :\
Nah it is probably just the lagging update thing. Because the flag shows up before the actual update is shown in the account. Wait 10-30mins and then you should be able to see which game got updated.
pacciulli: now it's a ghost updated game notification. :\
moonshineshadow: Nah it is probably just the lagging update thing. Because the flag shows up before the actual update is shown in the account. Wait 10-30mins and then you should be able to see which game got updated.
oh, i see. thanks.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by pacciulli
Is there a way to hide the free dlc for Witcher 3 from libary?

http://i.imgur.com/FFQfEaY.png
Post edited December 01, 2016 by pacciulli