It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got an update flag for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection. The downloader link refuses to add the game to the downloader, and when I download the offline installer directly from my browser, it only downloads a file named jazz_jackrabbit_collection_en_1_0_16595.sh
finkleroy: I got an update flag for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection. The downloader link refuses to add the game to the downloader, and when I download the offline installer directly from my browser, it only downloads a file named jazz_jackrabbit_collection_en_1_0_16595.sh
.sh means it's a Linux installer. You can select Windows system and download that one.
InkPanther: .sh means it's a Linux installer. You can select Windows system and download that one.
I didn't notice it had randomly set itself to Linux. Thanks. That's a bizarre bug. The Windows version it downloaded is identical to the one I have in my archive, and there's no changelog, so I have no idea why I got an update flag.
high rated
InkPanther: .sh means it's a Linux installer. You can select Windows system and download that one.
finkleroy: I didn't notice it had randomly set itself to Linux. Thanks. That's a bizarre bug. The Windows version it downloaded is identical to the one I have in my archive, and there's no changelog, so I have no idea why I got an update flag.
Mac version changed.
finkleroy: I didn't notice it had randomly set itself to Linux. Thanks. That's a bizarre bug. The Windows version it downloaded is identical to the one I have in my archive, and there's no changelog, so I have no idea why I got an update flag.
Yea, I don't know if that's a bug or not but I have definitely noticed it too. You always have to look at the platform selector, I'm always paranoid about it and double check, and sometimes I do catch it on a different setting which is really weird. But it's not a problem at all. It is good to make note of it though. You're not alone :)
HypersomniacLive: Ever since the "Account" bug fix (Sep 25), the Games count in my account drop-down menu is wrong, it shows 13 less than what I actually own. The Movies count, on the other hand, is correct.

The "My Collection" and "Hidden" count in my games library is correct.

Anyone else experiencing this?
HypersomniacLive: This bug was fixed, thanks @GOG.
For me the game counter still is off by one.
Does anyone else have a bug with the game counter in the "old" Galaxy client (1.2.60 BETA)?

For example, there are 322 entries in my library now, but the counter says 321. The thing is that, despite the counter, there are actually 322 entries (manually recounted).

It seems that in one game some OS tags are missing, because Galaxy shows only Windows games by default, but when I select "All my games" from the library's drop-down menu (this option removes all filters, including the OS), the counter starts showing the correct number of games (322).
eiii: For me the game counter still is off by one.
Hmmm... you got me a tad worried there that it broke again, but a quick check says it's still correct for me.
However, what I've noticed is that when the nav-bar first loads, it shows the wrong count for like a second or so, then switches to the correct one. So, perhaps what GOG did wasn't a universal fix, but a case by case band-aid?

Is your case similar to that of OHMYGODJCABOMB and mrkgnao (just not counting anything from Sep 25 onwards), or to mine (random total)?
HypersomniacLive, I have a slightly different case and it seems that I chose the wrong topic for it.

In my case, the game counter on the site now works correctly, but in the Galaxy it shows one position less.

For example, if I buy a game now, the counter will show 323 on the site, but 322 in the client.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: HypersomniacLive, I have a slightly different case and it seems that I chose the wrong topic for it.

In my case, the game counter on the site now works correctly, but in the Galaxy it shows one position less.

For example, if I buy a game now, the counter will show 323 on the site, but 322 in the client.
Curiouser and curiouser... Was it doing a correct count before the Sep 25 bug? If yes, then it looks like the count being off by one is the result of whatever fix they implemented. Then again, web-coding has never been GOG's strong suit... Perhaps file a support ticket?
HypersomniacLive: Hmmm... you got me a tad worried there that it broke again, but a quick check says it's still correct for me.
However, what I've noticed is that when the nav-bar first loads, it shows the wrong count for like a second or so, then switches to the correct one. So, perhaps what GOG did wasn't a universal fix, but a case by case band-aid?

Is your case similar to that of OHMYGODJCABOMB and mrkgnao (just not counting anything from Sep 25 onwards), or to mine (random total)?
I don't think it broke again. They just did not fix all counter related bugs. The game counter in my account menu is showing one fewer game than I have in the game list. It's that way since months. And the counter is always off by one, even when the number of owned games increases.
I still have(in Chromium/Chrome) a bug where list of friends online shows 0 until I click the icon....then it changes to the right number.
eiii: I don't think it broke again. They just did not fix all counter related bugs. The game counter in my account menu is showing one fewer game than I have in the game list. It's that way since months. And the counter is always off by one, even when the number of owned games increases.
I wasn't aware that such issues existed before the Sep 25 bug. Have you filed a support ticket, and if yes, what was GOG's response?
All of a sudden I'm having trouble with the game pages.

They look all screwed up, either taking forever to load or loading with pics in the wrong place, code showing, all messed up.

Am I alone here?
Attachments:
gp.png (37 Kb)
Post edited October 19, 2019 by tinyE

All of a sudden I'm having trouble with the game pages.

They look all screwed up, either taking forever to load or loading with pics in the wrong place, code showing, all fucked up.

Am I alone here?
I had that but I have had that also with other pages due to modem/adapter problems. Usually resetting the router via Windows helps......dunno if it will help your issue, though.