It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Supposedly, the last post on General Discussion was made on "Nov, 30, -0001".

I have seen this bug on game specific forums, but not on General Discussion. Previously, I read that this would happen with new forums that haven't seen a post, but that is most certainly *not* the case here.
Ah yes, lots of these: Last post Nov. 30, -0001
Whenever I make a new topic, the following seem to happen. This seems to be consistent, and I suspect these bugs may all be related.
* The "add new post" dialog box gets stuck and doesn't go away (though the topic is still created).
* The topic does not get added to the "Topics I've participated in" list
* On the forum list, the most recent post date is listed as "Nov. 30, -0001"

(For an example of this last point, I just made a topic in the Wizardry series subforum; as of this posting, it is the most recent post, and the most recent post date shows the glitch date.)
When I use the dropdown menu from my forumname in the toolbar, I can't access my games, my wishlist, my order history etc. All links lead to GOG's homepage GOG.com.

*edit: was not really a problem. GOG support suggested clearing buffer and cookies before trying anything else and it worked.
Post edited November 06, 2017 by DubConqueror
GOG ate my giveaway! Still, you can find it here, but it's not listed in general discussion!?

Edit: Obviously it appears as soon as I post this, 12 minutes after I created the original thread.
Post edited November 03, 2017 by T.Hodd
The 'Game specific' forum date bug - Nov. 30, -0001 - is still there :( Any chance of getting this fixed GOG?
Pajama: The 'Game specific' forum date bug - Nov. 30, -0001 - is still there :( Any chance of getting this fixed GOG?
I don't know, but I've seen that bug affect the General discussion forum as well. (I mentioned in my previous post a couple bugs that I suspect are related.)
OST of Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back disappear again.
No gamecard, and nothing can find in search.
Made in Poland promo appear in homepage, but listed games have no any discount.
The promo page also redirect to homepage.
Witcher 3 base game have zero discount now.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_sale_games_made_in_poland_up_to_90_0cef8/post6
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_sale_games_made_in_poland_up_to_90_0cef8/post7
Trying to buy the Hard west DLC and add-on but the buy button is grayed out.
Every other game i've added it works just fine just those two it won't let me.
TheBlueBelt: Trying to buy the Hard west DLC and add-on but the buy button is grayed out.
Seems to work for me... silly question, but do you own the base edition here?

Edit: Actually, it seems to allow you to add DLCs to cart for games you don't own anyway so that's not likely to be the problem.
Post edited November 09, 2017 by adaliabooks
TheBlueBelt: Trying to buy the Hard west DLC and add-on but the buy button is grayed out.
adaliabooks: Seems to work for me... silly question, but do you own the base edition here?
Yeah I only have the base game.
adaliabooks: Seems to work for me... silly question, but do you own the base edition here?
TheBlueBelt: Yeah I only have the base game.
Try this link;
https://www.gog.com/cart/add/1457001454

It should give you a page of text, but if you go back to the Gog site the game should (might) be in your cart...

Assuming Scars of Freedom is the DLC you are looking for anyway.
TheBlueBelt: Yeah I only have the base game.
adaliabooks: Try this link;
https://www.gog.com/cart/add/1457001454

It should give you a page of text, but if you go back to the Gog site the game should (might) be in your cart...

Assuming Scars of Freedom is the DLC you are looking for anyway.
Thank you for your help. I was convinced I had the base game, but that is on Steam so it turned out.
So I got things mixed up here, sorry for taking your time.

Keeping track of what I do own or not is a bit confusing sometimes.