It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.gog.com/en/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_season_pass

Broken links in the Notice section.

Found:

https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire
https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_obsidian_edition

Expected:

https://www.gog.com/en/game/pillars_of_eternity_2_game
https://www.gog.com/en/game/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_obsidian_edition_release
PaterAlf: I have the same problem for several months now. Same result with every browser and on every device. No idea what triggered it, but problem seems to be limited to very few accounts.
Looks like my account also is one of them now. Have tried different browsers too, even with vanilla profiles without any extensions. Crossing fingers that it doesn't take too long to find the bug when they even can reproduce it on the backend.
There's a noticeable discrepancy in the number of owned games shown in the library and the mouseover dropdown profile menu, in my case a difference of 23 (= incorrect count in the library - correct count in the profile menu).
mannefriedrich: There's a noticeable discrepancy in the number of owned games shown in the library and the mouseover dropdown profile menu, in my case a difference of 23 (= incorrect count in the library - correct count in the profile menu).
If I understand which number is which, consider that you might have hidden some games. I have about 1780 games on Gog, but my account page shows about 1761 because I've hidden 19 of them.
mannefriedrich: There's a noticeable discrepancy in the number of owned games shown in the library and the mouseover dropdown profile menu, in my case a difference of 23 (= incorrect count in the library - correct count in the profile menu).
drrhodes: If I understand which number is which, consider that you might have hidden some games. I have about 1780 games on Gog, but my account page shows about 1761 because I've hidden 19 of them.
Can definitely be ruled out here because I've never made use of the hide functionality. And if that were the case then shouldn't the count in the library be lower than the actual one (as still correctly displayed in the mouseover dropdown profile menu)? Because according to the (incorrect) count in the library there's a supposed surplus of 23 items in my case.

The other day I noticed that on a few pages the bottommost shelf has either one or two empty spots, but the total on these is still lower than 23.

The search function in the library is borked as well - no matter the string put in, it will not filter by it and just show everything.
Attachments:
drrhodes: If I understand which number is which, consider that you might have hidden some games. I have about 1780 games on Gog, but my account page shows about 1761 because I've hidden 19 of them.
mannefriedrich: Can definitely be ruled out here because I've never made use of the hide functionality. And if that were the case then shouldn't the count in the library be lower than the actual one (as still correctly displayed in the mouseover dropdown profile menu)? Because according to the (incorrect) count in the library there's a supposed surplus of 23 items in my case.

The other day I noticed that on a few pages the bottommost shelf has either one or two empty spots, but the total on these is still lower than 23.

The search function in the library is borked as well - no matter the string put in, it will not filter by it and just show everything.
I have a vague hint of a memory that at one point details of a customer''s library became confused. Usually a reset would clear that up. However, a short while back resetting one''s account caused other problems. I don't know if any of that's been cleared up.

It kind of sounds like you are using galaxy, which I don't. So I don't know if any of the above works for galaxy or not.
mannefriedrich: Can definitely be ruled out here because I've never made use of the hide functionality.
And if that were the case then shouldn't the count in the library be lower than the actual one (as still correctly displayed in the mouseover dropdown profile menu)?
Because according to the (incorrect) count in the library there's a supposed surplus of 23 items in my case.
All I can say is:
The number shown to me in the drop down menu is the (correct) total number of games associated with my account.

The number shown on top of my shelf (My Collection) shows a lower number of games.

The difference between the number shown in the drop down menu, and the number on top of my shelf, is equal to the number of games, I have hidden.

So, if I add the number of hidden games to the number on top of my shelf, I get the (correct) total number of games, I get shown in the drop down menu.
Attachments:
numbers.jpg (20 Kb)
The mobile layout of the forums seems to be having some issues. Top menu bar is missing items and some elements' width seems broken.
Attachments:
high rated
idbeholdME: The mobile layout of the forums seems to be having some issues. Top menu bar is missing items and some elements' width seems broken.
Should be fixed now :D
jpolgesek: Should be fixed now :D
Wow that was quick. Good job!
Post edited December 05, 2023 by idbeholdME
New "heart" icon (wishlisted products) to the right of the top menu: the counter is wrong, two additional items are counted.

(my guess is that perhaps 2 games purchased recently that were on the wishlist are still counted)
Skess01: New "heart" icon (wishlisted products) to the right of the top menu: the counter is wrong, two additional items are counted.

(my guess is that perhaps 2 games purchased recently that were on the wishlist are still counted)
I think it's possible that it could be entries of products that were removed from the catalog at some point, because they technically stay on your wishlist, and will reappear if the product returns to the store. If this is the reason, then cases like this are another reason that gamecards should be accessible somehow even for products removed from the catalog.
Skess01: New "heart" icon (wishlisted products) to the right of the top menu: the counter is wrong, two additional items are counted.

SCPM: I think it's possible that it could be entries of products that were removed from the catalog at some point, because they technically stay on your wishlist, and will reappear if the product returns to the store. If this is the reason, then cases like this are another reason that gamecards should be accessible somehow even for products removed from the catalog.
IDK, my wishlist is not big, even if I could have missed something let's say that items numbers in User menu and Wishlist page are correct (that's the way I noticed the issue).
high rated
SCPM: I think it's possible that it could be entries of products that were removed from the catalog at some point, because they technically stay on your wishlist, and will reappear if the product returns to the store. If this is the reason, then cases like this are another reason that gamecards should be accessible somehow even for products removed from the catalog.
Skess01: IDK, my wishlist is not big, even if I could have missed something let's say that items numbers in User menu and Wishlist page are correct (that's the way I noticed the issue).
I just checked and it's exactly as explained by SCPM.

You can see the raw data of your wishlist here:
https://www.gog.com/user/wishlist.json
You can then use GogDb's search function to identify each game ID.
You will in all likelihood find that your two "extra" IDs are items that were removed from the catalogue (either identified as such by GogDb or yielding a 404 when searched).

Whoever programmed the new heart does not seem to have known about this long-standing GOG "feature", hence the bug you have reported.
Post edited December 06, 2023 by mrkgnao
Skess01: IDK, my wishlist is not big, even if I could have missed something let's say that items numbers in User menu and Wishlist page are correct (that's the way I noticed the issue).
mrkgnao: I just checked and it's exactly as explained by SCPM.

You can see the raw data of your wishlist here:
https://www.gog.com/user/wishlist.json
You can then use GogDb's search function to identify each game ID.
You will in all likelihood find that your two "extra" IDs are items that were removed from the catalogue (either identified as such by GogDb or yielding a 404 when searched).

Whoever programmed the new heart does not seem to have known about this long-standing GOG "feature", hence the bug you have reported.
Thank you :)

Effectively I missed something :)

I didn't check all but found these 2:

- Terra Nil, now it's sold in a package with same name but different ID, so silently is disappeared from my wishlist (I suppose)
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1376417835#references

- AI War 2: Titan Edition, I think it has been replaced by AI War 2: Complete Edition with different ID and... silently is disappeared from my wishlist (I suppose again)
https://www.gogdb.org/product/2087450065#references

But I admit that I don't read all forum messages about GOG changes.

Perhaps catalog changes should have a dedicated and not too distracting place and I absolutely agree with SCPM, it would really be preferable to always have pages even for games/products that are no longer/currently available.
Post edited December 06, 2023 by Skess01