It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timmy010: created a support ticket, will follow-up hopefully
Right on. I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. I only use the offline installers, but I allow internet access, so I'm pretty sure it'll work for me.
Not a brand new bug, but GOG have not fixed it for weeks:
There should be a "wishlisted" icon on this game I searched for, website bug or omission?

Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
I can not start any new topic - the form hangs after clicking "post the message" button.

I've tried to reset browser and PC, clear cookies, etc.... any ideas what has happened?
Lexor: any ideas what has happened?
Malformatted quote and/or url tags?

Does your post contain the characters "plus nine one" in succession?

Is your post longer than 10,000 characters?
muntdefems: Malformatted quote and/or url tags?

Does your post contain the characters "plus nine one" in succession?

Is your post longer than 10,000 characters?
I tried to post even such simple topic like one word in subject and one word in message - didn't work also... :/
Lexor: I tried to post even such simple topic like one word in subject and one word in message - didn't work also... :/
Then I'm out of ideas, sorry. :(
muntdefems: Then I'm out of ideas, sorry. :(
That's ok. The thing is I was able to start topics yesterday and nothing has changed in my config since that time.
muntdefems: ...
Does this link show anything for you?

https://www.gog.com/www/0/-img/popup_spiner.gif

For me its 404, and this image that should be visible near "Processing" test when posting a new topic.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Lexor
Lexor: Does this link show anything for you?

https://www.gog.com/www/0/-img/popup_spiner.gif

For me its 404, and this image that should be visible near "Processing" test when posting a new topic.
Sorry, didn't see your message earlier. I'm getting a 404 as well.
I'm also getting a 404 error.
So maybe it's just not me... but I've seen that a few people was able to create topic... weird. :/
I've just tried to create topic by using other PC and the effect it the same: I am not able to. :(
This:

029b - [Nov. 2017] - Newly created threads sometimes show - Nov. 30, -0001 as date. Details - [Ticket: ?]
-> Issue is getting some attention but no timeframe for a fix.

Should be fixed by now.
In the homepage, it showed:

Weekend Sale: Daedalic games up to 90% off
25 minutes ago - 1 comment|comments
The "comment|comments" is obviously a bug.
kbnrylaec: In the homepage, it showed:

Weekend Sale: Daedalic games up to 90% off
25 minutes ago - 1 comment|comments
kbnrylaec: The "comment|comments" is obviously a bug.
We're working on that, no ETA on a fix though.