It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are a lot of things wrong in the world, war, disease, [POLITICIAN YOU DON'T LIKE]. Though if I had the power to instantly solve any one of these problems, I would choose overrated games.

Welcome everybody to the second annual Most Overrated Games of All Time thread!

This thread works the same as last year's: we relentlessly expose the immoral overrating this industry has perpetuated since its inception. I've made the title less clickbaity this year because as CRUCIAL a topic like this is, I mustn't be obnoxious about it.

As an additional challenge to naming games people like too much, describe how you would go about answering the Jewish- I mean!... uh, overrated games question. Have fun!
Doom 4.
Freddi Fish 2

It's ugly, it's boring, the characters aren't likeable at all and the puzzles are dumb and frustrating. ;)
PaterAlf: Freddi Fish 2

It's ugly, it's boring, the characters aren't likeable at all and the puzzles are dumb and frustrating. ;)
Above: a mind reader :)
PaterAlf: Freddi Fish 2

You monster... oh wait, you actually are a monster umm... You... holder of inferior opinions...
anything call of duty
anything battlefield
anything half-life
the division
ocarina of time
System Shock 2
tinyE: System Shock 2
gasp!
Damn your eye

Fallout 4
The Witcher 1-3, especially 3.
Well, that's easy nothing changed since last time:
1) Dark Souls PC, worst game ever.
2) GTA 4 - DRM hell, crap story, just dreadful and its where the GTA series finished - and in fact buying anything from R*
3) Diablo 3 - DRM hell, micro transactions, pretty average game, nowhere near the previous installments, end of buying from blizzard
4) Call of Dooty (i.e. not 1 or 2), ruined FPS
5) Any MMO, I just don't get social play. Keep clicking those chickens to death spending months levelling up to click bigger chickens to death.
6) Assassins Creed - garbage.

Plenty others, but that will do.
noir_7: Damn your eye
Okay, so now his eye is going to hell. So now what? Will he have to wear an eye-patch in heaven now?
noir_7: Damn your eye
Gengar78: Okay, so now his eye is going to hell. So now what? Will he have to wear an eye-patch in heaven now?
Hmmm I don't know how it works exactly... just one of those old sayings that has always amused me. Back in the day it was probably SERIOUS BUSINESS when someone came at you with a line like that.
Silence the discord!
Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks, I stand by what I said!