It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: As mostye cannae unnerstan onyhin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ
I ha jees =P
University work is so intense!
niniendowarrior: University work is so intense!
IS it, now? Is it... INTENSELY intense? ;)
niniendowarrior: University work is so intense!
How've you been?
I love the fact that I only work half the week in my department at work, yet I always seem to end up with love letters from 2 select females at work when I go in. I know through logic they're not directed at me necessarily, but it's irksome. The fact they're not addressed directly to me gives me some measure of hope, but I'm considering requesting a transfer out of my department.
Leucius: I love the fact that I only work half the week in my department at work, yet I always seem to end up with love letters from 2 select females at work when I go in. I know through logic they're not directed at me necessarily, but it's irksome. The fact they're not addressed directly to me gives me some measure of hope, but I'm considering requesting a transfer out of my department.
QUIT READING MY FANMAIL!!! -_____-
Leucius: I love the fact that I only work half the week in my department at work, yet I always seem to end up with love letters from 2 select females at work when I go in. I know through logic they're not directed at me necessarily, but it's irksome. The fact they're not addressed directly to me gives me some measure of hope, but I'm considering requesting a transfer out of my department.
Sachys: QUIT READING MY FANMAIL!!! -_____-
I discovered after analyzing things that the last love letter wasn't directed at me at all. Faith restored.
Sachys: QUIT READING MY FANMAIL!!! -_____-
Leucius: I discovered after analyzing things that the last love letter wasn't directed at me at all. Faith restored.
Err... So you had to read Sachys' fanmail to work out that the last letter wasn't directed at you.

Might I point out the slight logic error in this whole thing? :-P
Leucius: I discovered after analyzing things that the last love letter wasn't directed at me at all. Faith restored.
blakstar: Err... So you had to read Sachys' fanmail to work out that the last letter wasn't directed at you.

HEY! I get fanmail! Deal with it!
blakstar: Err... So you had to read Sachys' fanmail to work out that the last letter wasn't directed at you.

Sachys: HEY! I get fanmail! Deal with it!
Don't think you get the logic problem either :-P

Leucius had to read YOUR mail, in order to work out it wasn't directed at him. :-)
blakstar: Don't think you get the logic problem either :-P

Leucius had to read YOUR mail, in order to work out it wasn't directed at him. :-)
Exactly.

You got a problem widdat ya damned nerd?!

*waves sausage of death
If i hear another numpty profess "I'm sure if you dont wash your hair or comb it for a long time, your hear will naturally turn to dreadlocks", I'm gonna kick the living shit out of every neckbeard i see in the street.

...because thats where that idiocy is coming from!

...also 90% of white people with "dreads" have shitlocks... not dreads.

Source: I've tuned other peoples hair into actual dreads for 20 years come September.
Sachys: If i hear another numpty profess "I'm sure if you dont wash your hair or comb it for a long time, your hear will naturally turn to dreadlocks", I'm gonna kick the living shit out of every neckbeard i see in the street.

Source: I've tuned other peoples hair into actual dreads for 20 years come September.
Those are stinky dingleberry hair weaves. My ex-guitarist's wife had those. I kinda wanna say your quote, just to watch you attack the neckbeards... Maybe even the neckbeard at my work!
Sachys: If i hear another numpty profess "I'm sure if you dont wash your hair or comb it for a long time, your hear will naturally turn to dreadlocks", I'm gonna kick the living shit out of every neckbeard i see in the street.

Eh, IMO dreads have always been lame, no matter which species wears 'em. Dreads look like hair having a hangover.

And what the hell is a numpty? That like Humpty's brother or something?
blakstar: Don't think you get the logic problem either :-P

I never said I was perfect ;)