It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: Ok ok ok.... So people are saying the Cave ain't the same...

I'm here to tell you that I now declare 2016 the year of the Venison! We've got venison steak, venison burgers, venison on your venison while you eat venison in your venison boxers.

If that weren't enough, we just recently received a brand new supply of GNU meat in convenient play-doh sized packages.

Oh but Leuleu, that's got to be lame. Isn't there more, you say?

WELL YES OF COURSE!

I just have to think of it... hrmm... oh... uh... Mandatory Fun rules go into effect IMMEDIATELY! Fox, pour me a beer, brother, I'm gonna end my hiatus and slowly sip a brew with you and the hermits.

Also, DO THE HUMPTY DANCE COME ON NOW DO THE HUMPTY DANCE!

And while we're at it: IT'S MY PEROGATIVE! I CAN DO WHAT-I-WANNA-DOOO

Stay away from the clam chowder. That is all.
*raucous applause*

*starts roasting venison on her campfire* We didn't need those chairs, did we?

I'm here to tell you that I now declare 2016 the year of the Venison! We've got venison steak, venison burgers, venison on your venison while you eat venison in your venison boxers.

If that weren't enough, we just recently received a brand new supply of GNU meat in convenient play-doh sized packages.

WELL YES OF COURSE!

I just have to think of it... hrmm... oh... uh... Mandatory Fun rules go into effect IMMEDIATELY! Fox, pour me a beer, brother, I'm gonna end my hiatus and slowly sip a brew with you and the hermits.

Yezemin: *raucous applause*

We did not need those chairs. I was planning a love in on the new shag carpet I bought from the rainy-day fund to replace the puke and cheese saturated bear rug.
Yezemin: *raucous applause*

Leucius: We did not need those chairs. I was planning a love in on the new shag carpet I bought from the rainy-day fund to replace the puke and cheese saturated bear rug.
Use easy clean polypropylene carpet then.

Else just use some paper as the carpet so you can burn them afterwards.
Leucius: We did not need those chairs. I was planning a love in on the new shag carpet I bought from the rainy-day fund to replace the puke and cheese saturated bear rug.
Gnostic: Use easy clean polypropylene carpet then.

Else just use some paper as the carpet so you can burn them afterwards.
;) who says that's not what I bought?

WELL YES OF COURSE!

uh, massive +1s for old school hip hop. mmmm, it's the best. Just remember, don't trust a big butt and a smile, that girl is poison.

That's chowda, you infidel.

I will hunt bambi into extinction. *scrounges in box o'crap for Fat Man*
Let's make some venison sausages for the chimp!
chadjenofsky: Let's make some venison sausages for the chimp!
I approve of this message. While we're at it, don't forget after eating your venison fill, to refill the poo trebuchet. I used its contents up aiming at some old Nuka Cola bottles out back.
Leucius: <snip>
*Pours a nice tall stout and slides it across the hermit bar*
foxworks: *Pours a nice tall stout and slides it across the hermit bar*
Put something in it and continue sliding it.
Thanks!
Gnostic: Put something in it and continue sliding it.
Wait... What's this sausage chip doing in my beer?!?
Post edited January 09, 2016 by Leucius
Leucius: Thanks!
Gnostic: Put something in it and continue sliding it.
Leucius: Wait... What's this sausage chip doing in my beer?!?
Try identify what is in it by smell
http://www.belgiansmaak.com/off-flavours-in-beer-off-flavours/

Made a beer fox cannot resist and slides it across

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off Flavour: Cheesy

Chemical Name: Isovaleric

How to Identify: This one smells like stale cheese or sweaty socks.

What it is: Isovaleric flavour notes are characteristic of some beer styles, e.g. India Pale Ale. Typical ‘cheesy’ characters are often associated with beers of very high bitterness. In pale lager beers, isovaleric character is regarded as an off flavour.

How it is caused: Isovaleric off flavours are generally introduced by old hops. The compound arises as hops age and lose their bitter alpha acids, producing a flavour typified by flavours of cheese, sweat or must.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Leucius: Thanks!

Wait... What's this sausage chip doing in my beer?!?
Gnostic: Try identify what is in it by smell
http://www.belgiansmaak.com/off-flavours-in-beer-off-flavours/

Made a beer fox cannot resist and slides it across

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off Flavour: Cheesy

Chemical Name: Isovaleric

How to Identify: This one smells like stale cheese or sweaty socks.

What it is: Isovaleric flavour notes are characteristic of some beer styles, e.g. India Pale Ale. Typical ‘cheesy’ characters are often associated with beers of very high bitterness. In pale lager beers, isovaleric character is regarded as an off flavour.

How it is caused: Isovaleric off flavours are generally introduced by old hops. The compound arises as hops age and lose their bitter alpha acids, producing a flavour typified by flavours of cheese, sweat or must.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Mind = blown.
Venison! Booyah!

*grabs some and scampers away*

*Is now focused on her legendary venison chili now simmering away in the large crockpot*

*Brings out the special ingredients for this dish*

heh heh heh
I hate venison. Some places where I live it's all they serve.

I currently have six different types of venison sausage in my fridge at this moment!
Post edited January 10, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I hate venison. Some places where I live it's all they serve.

I currently have six different types of venison sausage in my fridge at this moment!
Oh, deer!