It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Hey if anyone sees Sachys around let him know I was bummed when saw a thread of his locked but that I said thank you for giving me an excuse to dig out a big box of crayons I found and put them to use!

The cheap watercolors... er... fell through. Yeah, I'll leave it at that... ;)
yeah, I don't think he realized how good an idea he had :( A lot of people really, really liked it, myself included.

but do enter the other competitions, even if you're not in.
Ixamyakxim: Hey if anyone sees Sachys around let him know I was bummed when saw a thread of his locked but that I said thank you for giving me an excuse to dig out a big box of crayons I found and put them to use!

The cheap watercolors... er... fell through. Yeah, I'll leave it at that... ;)
Crewdroog: yeah, I don't think he realized how good an idea he had :( A lot of people really, really liked it, myself included.
No, he understood it, he just got utterly ticked off beyond all reason. He trusted that people would completely read/respect his rules, and guessed wrongly (not to attack the guy, but you think he'd have seen this coming, with this being the internet and all). Fortunately, Grimwerks picked up the ball and I already had my own competition going. Something tells me he'll be holding a grudge for some time, unfortunately.
Crewdroog: yeah, I don't think he realized how good an idea he had :( A lot of people really, really liked it, myself included.
zeogold: No, he understood it, he just got utterly ticked off beyond all reason. He trusted that people would completely read/respect his rules, and guessed wrongly (not to attack the guy, but you think he'd have seen this coming, with this being the internet and all). Fortunately, Grimwerks picked up the ball and I already had my own competition going. Something tells me he'll be holding a grudge for some time, unfortunately.
I dunno, I got this great feeling of joy and excitement in the thread, one which i haven't felt in a bit here. I would have ignored that ass-hats personally and continued on, but now i am starting to feel bad talking about someone who isn't here to defend themselves. So lets not and play darts. with a bazooka. :)
Crewdroog: with a bazooka. :)
Great, now all I can think of is the bizarre bazookery giveaway thing and I feel bad for him all over again.
*pours a dark beer, puts up feet and removes socks*

Ahhhhhhhh
Crewdroog: with a bazooka. :)
zeogold: Great, now all I can think of is the bizarre bazookery giveaway thing and I feel bad for him all over again.
Don't make me hit you!
foxworks: *pours a dark beer, puts up feet and removes socks*

Ahhhhhhhh
*pulls at face and throat, begins gasping and choking* pput them baaaack.... put them backk onnnn.... * collapses*
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Crewdroog
zeogold: Great, now all I can think of is the bizarre bazookery giveaway thing and I feel bad for him all over again.
Crewdroog: Don't make me hit you!
foxworks: *pours a dark beer, puts up feet and removes socks*

Ahhhhhhhh
Crewdroog: *pulls at face and throat, begins gasping and choking* pput them baaaack.... put them backk onnnn.... * collapses*
*sniffs finely aged cheese*

What? Does something smell around here?
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Holy_Mackerel

*pulls at face and throat, begins gasping and choking* pput them baaaack.... put them backk onnnn.... * collapses*
foxworks: *sniffs finely aged cheese*

That's a puzzle I'd rather not dig too deeply about.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by zeogold

*begins convulsing*
zeogold: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Holy_Mackerel

zeogold: That's a puzzle I'd rather not dig too deeply about.
god, i need to play that game hahahaha. if i can melee someone to death with a fish, i might just be able to die happy ;)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: god, i need to play that game hahahaha. if i can melee someone to death with a fish, i might just be able to die happy ;)
I'm not a fan of shooters and never played, but it's free.
Also, you get hats!
Crewdroog: god, i need to play that game hahahaha. if i can melee someone to death with a fish, i might just be able to die happy ;)
zeogold: I'm not a fan of shooters and never played, but it's free.
Also, you get hats!
I have heard. When I tried to play it a long time ago, my internet was too crappy and my computer as well. But now I have better of both, so I should look into it again. ...along with the BILLION other games I have sitting around bored and unplayed. sigh. hahaha first world problems.
zeogold: I'm not a fan of shooters and never played, but it's free.
Also, you get hats!
Crewdroog: I have heard. When I tried to play it a long time ago, my internet was too crappy and my computer as well. But now I have better of both, so I should look into it again. ...along with the BILLION other games I have sitting around bored and unplayed. sigh. hahaha first world problems.
Makes you feel proud to be an American, doesn't it?
Crewdroog: I have heard. When I tried to play it a long time ago, my internet was too crappy and my computer as well. But now I have better of both, so I should look into it again. ...along with the BILLION other games I have sitting around bored and unplayed. sigh. hahaha first world problems.
zeogold: Makes you feel proud to be an American, doesn't it?
'Murica!
zeogold: Makes you feel proud to be an American, doesn't it?
Crewdroog: 'Murica!
I want him for the next Street Fighter or I'm not playing.
Ok ok ok.... So people are saying the Cave ain't the same...

I'm here to tell you that I now declare 2016 the year of the Venison! We've got venison steak, venison burgers, venison on your venison while you eat venison in your venison boxers.

If that weren't enough, we just recently received a brand new supply of GNU meat in convenient play-doh sized packages.

Oh but Leuleu, that's got to be lame. Isn't there more, you say?

WELL YES OF COURSE!

I just have to think of it... hrmm... oh... uh... Mandatory Fun rules go into effect IMMEDIATELY! Fox, pour me a beer, brother, I'm gonna end my hiatus and slowly sip a brew with you and the hermits.

Also, DO THE HUMPTY DANCE COME ON NOW DO THE HUMPTY DANCE!

And while we're at it: IT'S MY PEROGATIVE! I CAN DO WHAT-I-WANNA-DOOO

Stay away from the clam chowder. That is all.