It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: nah, aside from the fact its quite a different setting / no scifi in the plot, its the endless repetition and respawing enemies.
other than that it was pretty good.
Ah I see, thanks for the info Sachys and foxworks. Repetition certainly irks me a lot in video games, hence the reason I found the first Assassin's Creed to be such a chore. :)
foxworks: I understand it's the re-spawning of enemies and having to take malaria pills throughout-or die. I have yet to play it but this is what i kept hearing.
Speaking of dieing how did you find Dark Souls so far? ;)
Post edited July 16, 2014 by stg83
Sachys: nah, aside from the fact its quite a different setting / no scifi in the plot, its the endless repetition and respawing enemies.
other than that it was pretty good.
stg83: Ah I see, thanks for the info Sachys and foxworks. Repetition certainly irks me a lot in video games, hence the reason I found the first Assassin's Creed to be such a chore. :)
I do believe you can mod it to sort a lot of that out, but yeah - theres still the repetition of driving from A to B on a huge map... which cant really be avoided.
I've been told 3 fixes a lot of those issues though.
Sachys: I do believe you can mod it to sort a lot of that out, but yeah - theres still the repetition of driving from A to B on a huge map... which cant really be avoided.
I've been told 3 fixes a lot of those issues though.
Yeah, I have actually played some of Far Cry 3 and it was indeed a lot of fun including the driving. But, I had stop playing it due to a weird graphical glitch when running it in DX 11 mode on my notebook GPU.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Speaking of dieing how did you find Dark Souls so far? ;)
Hahaha, I took a breather. I think I can only take small doses of that. Losing all your souls and fighting off re-spawned enemies....bleh :D I'm currently wrapped up with State of Decay.
stg83: Speaking of dieing how did you find Dark Souls so far? ;)
foxworks: Hahaha, I took a breather. I think I can only take small doses of that. Losing all your souls and fighting off re-spawned enemies....bleh :D I'm currently wrapped up with State of Decay.
it gets better once you've made your way through the undead burg
foxworks: Hahaha, I took a breather. I think I can only take small doses of that. Losing all your souls and fighting off re-spawned enemies....bleh :D I'm currently wrapped up with State of Decay.
Sachys: it gets better once you've made your way through the undead burg
Good to know. I'll revisit soon. :-)
Want some...?
Just sitting at my desk, thinking of my next task at hand :D Maybe I'll tidy up. Already deleted about 2000 outgoing messages from Outlook. Tired of clutter, clutter, clutter. :/

EDIT: Found some database files that could use some upkeep/maintenance.
Post edited July 17, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: Just sitting at my desk, thinking of my next task at hand :D Maybe I'll tidy up. Already deleted about 2000 outgoing messages from Outlook. Tired of clutter, clutter, clutter. :/

What about the brain clutter? ;-P
Attachments:
high rated
foxworks: Just sitting at my desk, thinking of my next task at hand :D Maybe I'll tidy up. Already deleted about 2000 outgoing messages from Outlook. Tired of clutter, clutter, clutter. :/

HypersomniacLive: What about the brain clutter? ;-P
I already flossed today ;-)
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: What about the brain clutter? ;-P
foxworks: I already flossed today ;-)
Don't forget, you need to floss twice a day. ;-P
Attachments:
foxworks: I already flossed today ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Don't forget, you need to floss twice a day. ;-P
That is a creepy picture LOL
trentonlf: That is a creepy picture LOL
I think it's gorgeous, what is it about it that makes you feel it's creepy?
trentonlf: That is a creepy picture LOL
HypersomniacLive: I think it's gorgeous, what is it about it that makes you feel it's creepy?
I think the music being played on the strings tied to his fingers and head is pretty cool. But the way he is pushing his chest up and out (and it feels like he's without clothes at all) seems sexually suggestive. Not sure why the picture comes off that way to me.
HypersomniacLive: Don't forget, you need to floss twice a day. ;-P
That looks like a stylized fantasy gnome to me, perhaps an auralmancer or a music-mage? :-)