It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE:
far as I remember (on the PS2 at least) you just lose weapons and cash. I used to blow mine on all the lower level wardobe gear.
tinyE:
Sachys: far as I remember (on the PS2 at least) you just lose weapons and cash. I used to blow mine on all the lower level wardobe gear.
Then what the hell am I hoarding money for? Oh I know, I hate the Badlands! :P I'm trying to put it off.
Sachys: far as I remember (on the PS2 at least) you just lose weapons and cash. I used to blow mine on all the lower level wardobe gear.
tinyE: Then what the hell am I hoarding money for? Oh I know, I hate the Badlands! :P I'm trying to put it off.
Ah c'mon! You know you can't wait to drive the trippy hippy ripper van!
Post edited January 14, 2016 by Sachys
tinyE: Then what the hell am I hoarding money for? Oh I know, I hate the Badlands! :P I'm trying to put it off.
Sachys: Ah c'mon! You knwo you can't wait to drive the trippy hippy ripper van!
That's the very end. It's the ten mile treks between missions that gets on my nerves. :P
Leucius: STOP THINKING! YOU'RE MAKING MY FACE HURT!
Sachys: I'm pretty sure its the spade Crewdroog keeps panning you with actually. O_______o
I was wondering where this splitting headache came from... Damn t rexes...
Leucius: STOP THINKING! YOU'RE MAKING MY FACE HURT!
tinyE: Your face hurts?

That makes sense; it's killing me.

*rimshot*
lol :) Good to see you in the Cave, Mr. E.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by Leucius
Sachys: I'm pretty sure its the spade Crewdroog keeps panning you with actually. O_______o
Leucius: I was wondering where this splitting headache came from... Damn t rexes...
tinyE: Your face hurts?

That makes sense; it's killing me.

*rimshot*
Leucius: lol :) Good to see you in the Cave, Mr. E.
A joke like that I'll be shocked if I'm allowed back. :P
Hang on! I only lost the territory. I got to keep all my cash. Think I'll load up and start that last mission over.
Had an idea regarding my work, and I'm not getting feedback on other channels, so lets see what the cave has to mutter on the matter!

I produce pieces of work to fill in basic briefs / general commision types - ie things like "Sci-Fi book cover", "Horror film styled album cover" and so on. I then make a site (or perhaps find one in existence - maybe even DeviantArt) to sell the exclusive licence (not copyright ownership) for them on to bands, ebook authors and the like.

The pros I can see are:
*Less dealing with controlling numpties in the creative stages of the work
* Less dealing with numpties.
*Less numptitude.
*I can pretty much just produce stuff as I see fit and see what sells.
*I already have a backlog of peices I could use for this that haven't been published online.

The cons, however:
*A greater need for legal shenanigans due to licencing / copyright infrigement and theft.
*Probable financial costs as a result (I don't have the time to follow all this up myself).
*Cannot see a way around the above without some form of DRM (ie digital watermarking etc) - I'm not in position to absorb the costs.
*International taxation, banking fees and national taxation on the work / monies earned.
*Numpties!

Thoughts?!
Sachys: Had an idea regarding my work, and I'm not getting feedback on other channels, so lets see what the cave has to mutter on the matter!

I produce pieces of work to fill in basic briefs / general commision types - ie things like "Sci-Fi book cover", "Horror film styled album cover" and so on. I then make a site (or perhaps find one in existence - maybe even DeviantArt) to sell the exclusive licence (not copyright ownership) for them on to bands, ebook authors and the like.

The pros I can see are:
*Less dealing with controlling numpties in the creative stages of the work
* Less dealing with numpties.
*Less numptitude.
*I can pretty much just produce stuff as I see fit and see what sells.
*I already have a backlog of peices I could use for this that haven't been published online.

The cons, however:
*A greater need for legal shenanigans due to licencing / copyright infrigement and theft.
*Probable financial costs as a result (I don't have the time to follow all this up myself).
*Cannot see a way around the above without some form of DRM (ie digital watermarking etc) - I'm not in position to absorb the costs.
*International taxation, banking fees and national taxation on the work / monies earned.
*Numpties!

Thoughts?!
Is quite a solid idea, the numptitude absence in it is a plus definitely, but of course you made some solid cons aswell. I don't know too much about it but I think if you can set up this whole plan on a well known site you'll be finding that the pros are even greater than the actual cons.

Like any new project, the first months are always the hardest, sometimes even the first year. But eventually everything will work itself out, granted you armour yourself with the will to endure it.

I'm a small businessman, I sell pretty much anything people are in need of in an economy so depressed is not even fun (hey! no drugs, guns or weird sexual stuff O___o) from auto parts to construction materials (Is good to have contacts) And at first it was a nightmare to find people willing to lower their prices and what not so I could make a profit out of the final sale, but after a year I managed to stablish a decent network, I make decent money so I can pay for my education, future plans and buy rum bottles.

This is the first time I talk about what I do here... odd.

Anyways, my 2 cents.
Leucius: I was wondering where this splitting headache came from... Damn t rexes...

lol :) Good to see you in the Cave, Mr. E.
tinyE: A joke like that I'll be shocked if I'm allowed back. :P
Hey, I'M still here.
zeogold: Words...
NoNewTaleToTell: *more words*
We basically already covered this right before you showed up, though. Me and Crew explicitly said we weren't considering ourselves better. Just because somebody likes The Beatles/The Kinks doesn't automatically mean they're about to complain about today's music, y'know.

The main reason I assumed you were baiting is because you just outright said "The Beatles suck" while you talked about how artists should be respected and whatnot in the same breath.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
Crsldmc: This is the first time I talk about what I do here... odd.
Only coz YER MAM is your pimp!
Crsldmc: This is the first time I talk about what I do here... odd.
Sachys: Only coz YER MAM is your pimp!
YER MAM BASTAD!
Crsldmc: YER MAM BASTAD!
Oh boy, are you guys starting up the fight again?! Can I sell more tickets? I really cleaned up last time! A total of-
....*mutter, mutter*.....carry the 3.......add 2......square root that.......
One cat.
And it ran away after I tried to charge it rent.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
THA LUVS IT YA DIRTY SLAGGISH WAZZOCK!
zeogold: Oh boy, are you guys starting up the fight again?! Can I sell more tickets? I really cleaned up last time! A total of-
....*mutter, mutter*.....carry the 3.......add 2......square root that.......
One cat.
And it ran away after I tried to charge it rent.
Only if you're bringing YER MAM to the gig!
Sachys: THA LUVS IT YA DIRTY SLAGGISH WAZZOCK!
WANKER!
Post edited January 14, 2016 by Crsldmc