It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My current wishlist:
Deus Ex: Goty Edition
Deus Ex 2: IW
Fallout Tactic
Gothic 1
Ultima 9
The Witcher 2. Of all the days to be broke!
fancyspaceoctopu: I would be really grateful if someone was able to give me these

My current wish list:
The Witcher 2
The Witcher

Im really into rpg's and i would love to try these out, also since they are on sale.
Thanks to whoever can get me these :)

email (not sure if needed)
E-mail's not needed, you can be gifted through PM. Take that down before you get flooded in SPAM .
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
70% off on The Witcher 2 today. That would be really generous.
Post edited June 19, 2013 by Segelbranth09
If anyone could be generous and spare 3 bucks to gift Miasmata that's on sale right now that would be awesome

Thanks!
Updating my wishlist since I pulled the trigger on the D&D promotion yesterday. I finally got Planescape Torment after years of wanting it. I never played the game before and it was one of the reasons why I joined gog.com in the first place.

Now that I have it, it will need to wait until I finish NWN 1 & 2 :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post9318

Arcanum
Fallout: Tatics
Syndicate
Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Last Express
Simon the Sorceror
Freespace 2
Vampire the masquerade - redemption
Gothic 2
Gothic 3
Wizardry 6&7
Wizardry 8
Lands of Lore 1&2
Quest for Glory 1-5
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

As always, consider those who have posted before me, and thank you.
Post edited June 19, 2013 by TekZero
Don't Starve and The Witcher 2 would be very nice additions to my library please
Hey, I'dd really like to have Deponia 1 and 2 since they are on sale, but ofcourse I'm all out of the money atm :(. I know they are not the cheapest games but I wouldn't mind if someone happens to want share some summer joy ^^.
mefito1996: Neverwinter Nights 2
KOCollins: Check PM, wait for the download, wait some more....Then Bling have some fun! =D
Yay! You are nice my friend! Now I must only download it :)
Heroes of might and magic 3
I lost my physical copy and I dont have any money to buy a new one. If anyone could gift it to me I would be really happy!
----
Post edited June 20, 2013 by buckstone
If anyone is feeling generous, I would like get a GOG copy of Don't Starve. Thank you for your time.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post9733 bump