It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone wants to pick up a gift code of NWN1&2 for me to use in a giveaway, I'll let you pick a couple games from whatever promo is running Friday.

Thanks samlii!
Post edited June 18, 2013 by rawmilk905
Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
Having recently discovered the joy that is NWN 1, I would love to try more of the D&D range, so a gift from the current D&D promo would be much appreciated
Most interested in the following
Planescape: Torment
Icewind Dale 1 or 2
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Many thanks in advance
System Shock 2 for Awesomenauts.
Thank you.
*Updated
Looking for these right now:
Jade Empire (would be awesome to play them again)
Guilty Gear Isuka
Zork Anthology
Neighbours From Hell Compilation
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Zafehouse Diaries
Clive Barkers Undying

Thanks in advance
high rated
giofive: Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
Hope things are going better.

giofive: Planescape: Torment
I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
my wishlist is on the previous page ;)
ok changing my wishlist priority because of the sale and the Interplay games are only going to be on for a week I think.

1. Fallout Tactics
2. Sacrifice

Thank you for the consideration.
giofive: Still reeling and in considerable pain from an unexpected trip to the hospital (and minor op)
samlii: Hope things are going better.

giofive: Planescape: Torment
samlii: I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Looking for a Superman to give me a GOG's copy of Broken Sword 4! :)
samlii: Hope things are going better.

I can start you off with Planescape: Torment
giofive: Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Check your PMs.
Ultima 9
Gothic 1
Fallout Tactics
Unreal Tournament 2004
if anyone is feeling really generous would love to have the entire d&d collection from the summer sale
Since its only 5 bucks, I would love to have System Shock 2.
I would also love

Bards tale

Seriously, I've also been wanting a bards tale as well after one of the users on here posted a link to the charlie mopps scene from it. Its been stuck in my head ever since.

A thank you in advance to the kind person(s) who will grant my wish.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by dracomage1996
giofive: Thank you so much, whoever said that generosity and kindest were non-existent in this world has never been here. The fab community of GOG always amazes me.
I am humbled
Kristian: Check your PMs.
Super mega uber generousity.
Blown over by this gift.
This will cheer up about a million hours while I mend.
From current promo;

REALMS OF CHAOS

Thanks!