It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Celton88: You just made my week :) Thank you so much K_1269
You're welcome Celton88! Have fun with this imo pretty cool game :)
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
+ 2 for you K_1269
Can someone from the community gift me Grid, pretty please? :) I'd be eternally grateful.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could please gift me Police Quest SWAT 1+2! I'd love to play these :D
I am a huge fan of point and clicks and would really love to try out the Gabriel Knight series. Also, I never had the chance to experience the Sierra's classics. I heard awesome stuff about King's Quest, it's a tad tough considering there are 8 games in the series but it would be utmost appreciated if anyone is in the gifting mood. Thanks in advance. :)

Also, I have a gift code for Journey to the Center of the Earth that I would gift to my gifter or if he/she declines, then to anyone that would appreciate it from the forums.
I'd enjoy having Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption from the current promo if anyone's feeling particularly generous. Thanks!
From current promo;

DARK REIGN + EXPANSION

I would be greatful for any games from my wishlist .
Post edited June 03, 2013 by ne_zavarj
I'd really love Zeus. I'm not proud. :D
If anyone is feeling generous I would love any thing from my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Special:GOGUser/Theta_Sigma]Wishlist[/url] or Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude. Please and thank you in advance. :) Either way, everyone have a great day.
I just finished Fallout and would love to start Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura :)
or Betrayal at Krondor
or Return to Krondor

Many thanks in advance
Bumping up my wishlist from the current promo, I also managed to narrow it down on a few titles.
-Dark Reign + Expansion
-Zeus + Poseidon
-Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
-Pharaoh + Cleopatra
-Arcanum Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura
Thanks in advance!
My little wishlist from curret promo:

Interstate '82
Arcanum - since my cd don't work > >

Also Race Driver: Grid since it's 50% off this week ^^

Thx for reading.
high rated
zwwilderma: If anyone has a copy of Vampire: The Masquerade I would be quite happy to receive it. Thank you all for your generosity!

Cheers!
PM sent. Have some neck-biting fun!
zwwilderma: If anyone has a copy of Vampire: The Masquerade I would be quite happy to receive it. Thank you all for your generosity!

Cheers!
dudetterinazor: PM sent. Have some neck-biting fun!
Thank you so much! A vampire RPG, huh? My interest was peaked and now my curiosity is satisfied!

Cheers!!!