It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: TOTALLY off topic but anyone have a vibe on tomorrows release? I might need to pull my current 'want' if it's tasty. :D
I have no idea , but hope's something good & RPG (or RPG-ish at least :P)
tinyE: TOTALLY off topic but anyone have a vibe on tomorrows release? I might need to pull my current 'want' if it's tasty. :D
JMich: Chaos Overlords.
Another TBS?

I'm not complaining mind you just making an observation. There are too many of those here!
tinyE: Another TBS?
I could give you a few reasons why it's not "another TBS", but I think I'll let a month or two pass, so you do get some money first ;)
My original view of it though was that it would be an excellent board game. Can't recall if it had multiplayer though.
tinyE: Another TBS?
JMich: I could give you a few reasons why it's not "another TBS", but I think I'll let a month or two pass, so you do get some money first ;)
My original view of it though was that it would be an excellent board game. Can't recall if it had multiplayer though.
If the price is right I'll buy it this week. TBS is not my genre of choice but a good game is a good game regardless of what you call it and this one has always been called "classic". Okay, you all can have the thread back now.
System Shock 2

Between this and that, I haven't got it, and my gaming budget's all gone. So, if any generous soul is feeling generous...

Cheers.
Is it just me or does "The Night of the Rabbit" look freaking amazing
high rated
ne_zavarj: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Scratches Director's Cut
while they are on sale . Thank you .
You are Welcome
Any Pinball game on GOG, you consider to be best one.
awesome stuff samlii +rep
If I say that I absolutely loved Resonance, will you buy me Primordia? :P
55 minutes before the promo is over. I would really like the black well bundle
samlii: You are Welcome
Thank you again samlii . Also +1 rep .
If anyone has an extra code for Dreamfall, I missed the sale due to being out of town and have been looking to grab that one for a while.
Clive Barker's Undying and Jericho would be fantastic
Ki11s0n3: Clive Barker's Undying and Jericho would be fantastic
GOG doesn't have Jericho. Does it?