It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zwwilderma: Update:
Caeser III, Pharaoh+Cleopatra, or Zeus+Poseidon would be cool!
Still hoping for Fallout...

Gift others first! I've been fortunate as of late!

Cheers all!
TheTruth: My dear friend, you've been given Nox yesterday because you were in such a sad mood and wanted a game to cheer you up or so you claim.
Today, you need Caesar, Cleopatra, Zeus and Kings Bounty to cheer you up.Fallout too.
Will you never come out of your funk or are you perpetually unhappy?
This also goes to the guy wanting the $40 promo a few posts above after being gifted the DD promo a few days earlier. Lets be somewhat considerate instead of forever wanting.
Many fine generous folks on GOG. Don't abuse the generosity.
Sorry everyone. I may have worded my previous posts wrong, or maybe not even enough. Sincerest apologies.
Let me say that the posts made earlier today were to merely update my wish list. I am not expecting to be gifted anytime in the near future. I do realize that this forum could very easily be abused, and I did not mean to appear in this manner.

Simply put, I do not mean to be greedy. I suppose I should have waited a few days or a week to repost about any update to my wishlist, and I realize that I am not the only person wishing on this forum. As such, I can remove my posts if needed. It was not my intention to offend anyone or imply that I was the most important person on the forum.

I am indeed grateful for Nox, and I was feeling down. My grandmother died yesterday, and I was feeling down, as anyone would. Nox cheered me up greatly, and I thank samlii very much. It brought me happiness and joy!

Thus, I will remove my previous posts from this thread. You won't see my posts here for a while.

Again, I apologize to anyone I have hurt or injusticed.

Sincerely,
zwwilderma
Nowt fer me cheers folks - got lucky with winnings from this weekend and seem set for a while. Came on here (as per in such scenarios) to find a worthwhile person to backup in their wish and I cant as the majority of people have had one fulfilled it seems. THAT IS GREAT!
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Sachys
poker game or rob a bank?
zwwilderma:
Don't delete them - leave them here as a self reminder - but also someone may redeem your wish in the future when you're in a different place in life and at random - it does happen!
zwwilderma:
Sachys: Don't delete them - leave them here as a self reminder - but also someone may redeem your wish in the future when you're in a different place in life and at random - it does happen!
No, I have my wishlist in my head and on my account. I'll post my wishlist perhaps a week from now. In the meantime, I'll try and gift a few people first. Get back to understanding why this forum exists again.
zwwilderma:
Fair enough!
Meantime youy could join the GOG wiki and your wishlist can display there passively!
I want:

This
And that
And oo00o maybe those
These too
If anyone's feeling super generous, I wouldn't say no to a Dragon Commander preorder. -whistles-
My Wishlist if anyone wants to gift me something:

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
KKND (found out recently My Install media is useless :( )
Fellow GOGgers

Today is my birthday. If you find yourself inclined to contribute, your favourite GOG game would be a great surprise. In any case it is a lovely day (here anyway) — have a great weekend!

PS: If you don't have any ideas, you can't go wrong with any of the top ten sellers on GOG. :-P
PPS: Just kidding; I do not actually anticipate a $10 game. ;-)
Post edited April 11, 2013 by mrbax
zwwilderma:
Sachys: Fair enough!
Meantime youy could join the GOG wiki and your wishlist can display there passively!
You also have the games from the IndieGala Dwarves bundle I gave you to play.
mrbax: Fellow GOGgers

Today is my birthday. If you find yourself inclined to contribute, your favourite GOG game would be a great surprise. In any case it is a lovely day (here anyway) — have a great weekend!

PS: If you don't have any ideas, you can't go wrong with any of the top ten sellers on GOG. :-P
PPS: Just kidding; I do not actually anticipate a $10 game. ;-)
Happy- B-day mine is here in a few days, I am sorry I can't gift anything right now since I am broke but I hope someone can get you something.
Ian:
Me or zwwilderma?
lo Sachys mate - zwwilderma, not that i am critiscising
Ian:
heheh!
wasnt sure there heheh!
right, gonna go cooks some steak and lamb chops - might have a side of MEAT with it too!

...why do I always end up taking about food?!
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Sachys