It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Detlik: Already too late +rep though for huge generosity
Cadaver747: How come? GOG shows me still "unredeemed" status for all 10 games.
Probably means someone checked the code, but didn't redeem.
I think this locks it for a few minutes.
Cadaver747: One last time, entire D&D pack on "first come - first served" basis:
Not tried but +1
It's locked atm. Waiting the ten+ minutes till it get's unlocked then try again
What? I tried two different browser, yet it keeps telling me the code is already used...strange...did GOG gift system change? I remember that you didn't have to own all games from the gift pack, that you could take just the ones you didn't have, but the ones you did have would stay with the code.
Maybe some1 just locked it, so there is still hope for ToEE :S
When one person tries the code, even if not redeeming anything, the code is locked for a few minutes. you have to try again after some time.

The same goes if somebody redeems only few games from the code.

I believe lock lasts for around 1-2 minutes, but I may be wrong on this. At first it was 10 minutes, but it got changed.

It's a system that prevents a few people redeeming the same code at the same time, and that could happen before.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by keeveek
Redeemed by klatch
Thanx for the giveaway Cadaver747.
I'm ashamed to admit I only tried once when I read it was still unredeemed. :) Thank you Cadaver747, I'll keep my full gaming budget @ the torment kickstarter. Check your pm!
Cadaver747: D&D Dynamo entire pack gift code:
EZH5-HVPS-AUMR-87RF
Licurg: I GOT IT ! I GOT THE OTHER GAMES !!! I HAVE THE FULL D&D COLLECTION(Except for NWN 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Why not NWN2?
Licurg: I GOT IT ! I GOT THE OTHER GAMES !!! I HAVE THE FULL D&D COLLECTION(Except for NWN 2) THANK YOU SO MUCH !
rawmilk905: Why not NWN2?
I got that one.
It was the only one I was missing.
Okay, I am certain that this will be the last time... for today for sure.

Please be ready, I will post a code in a few minutes...
keeveek: When one person tries the code, even if not redeeming anything, the code is locked for a few minutes. you have to try again after some time.

The same goes if somebody redeems only few games from the code.

I believe lock lasts for around 1-2 minutes, but I may be wrong on this. At first it was 10 minutes, but it got changed.

It's a system that prevents a few people redeeming the same code at the same time, and that could happen before.
Check your PM's mate :)

Hope you like the cold!!!!
Cadaver747: Okay, I am certain that this will be the last time... for today for sure.

Please be ready, I will post a code in a few minutes...
Ready :) just 4 games missing
rawmilk905: Why not NWN2?
Because it was already taken. Also, my PC can't run it :(