It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X3R022: Hmm.. Another wish for Arcanum? Granted!

Enjoy!
akhliber: Thanks so much, X3R022! You rock!
akhliber's right, you rock! you just have started here and you're being totally awesome, I wish I could be as cool as you, I'll start that giveaway for The Witcher in the following days, that will be my way of giving an awesome title to another GOG user.

+1 to you friend!
akhliber: Thanks so much, X3R022! You rock!
Crsldmc: akhliber's right, you rock! you just have started here and you're being totally awesome, I wish I could be as cool as you, I'll start that giveaway for The Witcher in the following days, that will be my way of giving an awesome title to another GOG user.

+1 to you friend!
Hey, anyone who has benefited from my generosity has no one to thank but themselves. It's all you guys' faults for being such an awesome community! =D
Crsldmc: akhliber's right, you rock! you just have started here and you're being totally awesome, I wish I could be as cool as you, I'll start that giveaway for The Witcher in the following days, that will be my way of giving an awesome title to another GOG user.

+1 to you friend!
X3R022: Hey, anyone who has benefited from my generosity has no one to thank but themselves. It's all you guys' faults for being such an awesome community! =D
still.. you rock bro! haha

As I promised here it is! my first giveaway!: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/first_time_givingaway_giveaway

good luck to all you guys joining the event :)
misfire200: snip
You don't need to post your e-mail address, if anyone wants to gift you they just PM you the code. Take that down before you drown in spam.
misfire200: snip
Licurg: You don't need to post your e-mail address, if anyone wants to gift you they just PM you the code. Take that down before you drown in spam.
Thank you, it is my spare email so it already gets a ton of spam=)
Repost

If anyone is feeling generous I would really like any of these games from the current promo:

- Outcast
- Darklands

And these two games that my wife would really love to play again:

- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 : Triple Thrill Pack

I would prioritize the games for my wife if possible thanks.

Thank you very much to all the generous souls!
Licurg: You don't need to post your e-mail address, if anyone wants to gift you they just PM you the code. Take that down before you drown in spam.
misfire200: Thank you, it is my spare email so it already gets a ton of spam=)
Indeed, a gaming purposes email is always mandatory, because is better to have a decent order and filter if you're looking for an specific email and to properly combat spam hahaha.

Just passing by aswell wishing you all well.

- Blood (One Unit Whole Blood) ($2.39)
- Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

Hope someone's kind soul could gift me Blood since it is on sale, NWN can wait of course, patience is always rewarded! :)
i really wanna play Undying or Blood.... thanks.. ^_^u
Post edited March 24, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
If anyone has a spare of the following

Realms of Arcania all three
-Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura generously gifted by X3R022 +1 rep to him
Neverwinter nights 1+2
Legend of Grimrock
Darklands
Ishar Compilation
Gorky 17
Gothic all of them

I would be thrilled to give them a new home
Post edited March 24, 2013 by SirEyeball
After playing Alpha Centauri and Master of Orion for a while I'm now looking foward to:
Sid Meier's Colonization
Star Control 1+2
If anyone is looking to offer something to someone while the sale is still going on I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
SirEyeball: If anyone has a spare of the following

Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Neverwinter nights 1+2
Legend of Grimrock
Darklands
Ishar Compilation
Gorky 17
Gothic all of them

Hey look there's another wish for Arcanum!

Yep, you guessed it. Gifted!

I might do a give away for multiple copies soon.

Here's the giveaway.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by X3R022
SirEyeball: If anyone has a spare of the following

Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Neverwinter nights 1+2
Legend of Grimrock
Darklands
Ishar Compilation
Gorky 17
Gothic all of them

X3R022: Hey look there's another wish for Arcanum!

Thank You very much that game was the main reason I joined GOG it just hasn't been on sale yet +1 to you sir/mam
Post edited March 24, 2013 by SirEyeball
X3R022: Hey look there's another wish for Arcanum!

SirEyeball: Thank You very much that game was the main reason I joined GOG it just hasn't been on sale yet +1 to you sir/mam
Awesome bro! also is it really good? I've been giving an eye to it for some time but not sure enough.
SirEyeball: Thank You very much that game was the main reason I joined GOG it just hasn't been on sale yet +1 to you sir/mam
Crsldmc: Awesome bro! also is it really good? I've been giving an eye to it for some time but not sure enough.
Don't know yet I just got it ;=) looks fantastic and has a great deal of mods for it so My guess would be yes
Crsldmc: Awesome bro! also is it really good? I've been giving an eye to it for some time but not sure enough.
Is it any good? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!! :D

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. It can be a bit clunky at times but the sheer depth and story in that game far outstrips any UI clunkyness, at least in my opinion. :D :D